162

The heavy metal gate can only be opened by automatic control.

The moment the scenery Huai stepped in, the stench and stench of blood came instantly.

The zombies in front of them were still waiting for them, and Jing Huai walked to them.

In front of them, there was a pool about the size of a large swimming pool, and the pool was all red to dazzling, slightly thick blood.

"Grump-Grump-"

It was that slight bubbling sound again, and there were ripples in the middle for some unknown reason.

The blood pool is clean all around, with white tiles all around. The extreme cleanliness and the blood in the pool formed a sharp contrast in vision at the first sight.

In the huge factory building, there is a strong **** smell everywhere.

Seduction and attraction. They stood there, making low and excited roars impatiently.

She pressed against the wall of the bell tightly, "There seems to be something else in that pool."

Before she could see what it was, the ripples in the circle became bigger, like there was something under the pool.

Flower Branch's ears moved, this sound, as if something was being injected into the pool.

Little Gray Rabbit gave her a definite answer, [Flower branch, there is more blood in it. 】

It seems that because the injection speed has become faster, there are ripples in the blood pool. On the surface of the blood pool, the slightly thick blood water was broken through, and some things surfaced.

With the surging of the blood pool, more and more corpses were rolled up, including human and animal, arms, thighs, hearts, heads..., all parts of the body They were all disassembled, minced, and turned into large pieces of rotten meat. They were just like this, with the surging of blood and water, constantly floating on the water, and the whole scene looked **** and terrifying.

The smell of blood was so unpleasant that even Ying Er, who was beside her, bowed her back, and her eagle eyes were full of vigilance. The mutant rabbit even shrank at her feet.

Blossoms rubbed them, and the voice was silent for a moment, "These are living people and mutant animals."

The large area of ​​corpses remains the same. Those corpses include men and women, old people and children, as well as many mutant animals and their cubs.

Flower branch has never had such a strong feeling of wanting to kill these zombies, kill the zombie emperor, and kill Gusu.

The scenery, which is always surrounded by the smell of blood, is more violent than the emotional fluctuation of Huazhi. In the last life, he only knew that the supernatural beings around him were killed by others. No one would have imagined that there would be people who would unite with zombies like this and mutilate the lives of their compatriots.

In this pool, everyone is part of a family, they have family and friends, and everyone is working hard to survive.

King Huai looked at the blood pool with a heavy look, her eyes dark and unclear. But what made him more concerned was that there were other things in the pool.

Gu Su walked to Jing Huai's side like this, he put his hand on Jing Huai's shoulder, looked at the things in the pool, his eyes glowed with excitement, "Do you like it, here, It's all the freshest human flesh and blood."