96

When Huazhi said so, he did the same.

The two were very close to each other, she was half-kneeling on the sofa, her hand still wrapped around his neck.

Huazhi lowered her head slightly and gently kissed the tip of his nose.

There is a slight coolness, he seems to be cold all the time.

Huazhi blinked, feeling the changes in her heartbeat and body.

She began to descend slowly, their breathing seemed to be getting hotter and hotter, and they seemed to be able to feel each other's heartbeat.

Flower branch felt that her breathing began to become unstable.

She went down a little bit, while feeling her own, time seemed to stretch, and her movements seemed to be slowed down.

As if hesitating, as if trying, and finally, Jing Huai couldn't bear it any longer and pressed her head.

Probably because he endured too long, his movements were both gentle and aggressive. Huazhi once again felt the feeling of being completely enveloped by his breath.

Huazhi's hand subconsciously buckled at the position of his collarbone, ironing fingers, slightly cold skin, obviously only a little touch, but it makes people feel extra addicted.

Huazhi couldn't help but want to get closer to him, and then a little closer, the next second, she was buckled by his lower back.

The distance between the two drew closer again, as if she was going to melt into her body.

Huazhi has never felt this way before, even more eager than the last time, leaving her brain blank and completely unable to think.

Breathing, she couldn't help opening her eyes. Jing Huai's ears were flushed, her hand had completely occupied his neckline, and part of the collar was torn apart because of her movements.

The elastic muscles don't feel bad, Huazhi pressed it subconsciously.

The moment her breathing became rapid, Jing Huai held her hand, "Don't move."

His hand went through her clothes and pressed tightly against her waist, even hotter than her skin.

Jing Huai looked down at her, the calm self-control he was proud of almost collapsed again.

Curly and curled eyelashes wrapped around the pupils, like a deer lost in the forest, ignorant and simple, and there was still a faint pink in the bottom of his eyes.

Her eyes were so ignorant and simple, Jing Huai took a deep breath and pressed her to him.

He put his arms around her, and even his breath was trembling.

Flower Branch also tried to put her arms around him, "I seem to..."

"Huh?"

Flower Branch tentatively rubbed against him, "I seem to be in heat."

"Are you there yet?"

The scenery froze for a while, and she was speechless for a while.

Huazhi hugged him and rubbed it again, she seemed to be really in heat. But... She looked at the big moon outside the window, and there were still zombies fighting outside, Huazhi rested her chin on his shoulder, "Should we build a rabbit nest first, or I'll give birth to a bunny when I'm pregnant. Where are you going?"

"I will have a bunny today next month."

Her estrus came so suddenly, she was completely unprepared for what she would use to give birth to a bunny. But Huazhi thinks about it, and thinks that it is reasonable to come now, after all, she has lived for many years.