93

It's over, and it's almost time for them to go back.

But there are so many mutant rabbits, Huazhi is definitely impossible to bring them back to the base, Huazhi gave them all the food, and ordered them a meal, ready to say goodbye to them.

Just goodbye, the group of mutant rabbits huddled together, as if they had something to say.

Huazhi looked at the way they wanted to say but didn't dare, and squatted down: "Do you have anything else to say to me?"

Although she has changed back to a human form, she still has two rabbit ears on her head.

Jing Huai stood beside her, watching Huazhi squatting there and saying something to them, then nodded, the mutant rabbit jumped onto her hand.

King Huai's eyes looked over, Huazhi smiled with a guilty conscience, "They said I was so good, I hope I can bring a little rabbit back and teach it well."

It is said to be a little rabbit, but it is not small at all. There is no excess fat on the flower branches, and the appearance looks slender and petite. The mutant rabbit was held in her arms and looked full.

Huazhi touched its head, "This mutant rabbit is the youngest among them, only two months old, but they say it is the most gifted among them. "

King Huai nodded, "Second-order." Being able to have a second-order level shortly after birth is indeed very talented.

But... Jing Huai looked at the mutant rabbit, frowning slightly, "The clothes are dirty."

Huazhi looked down and found that some blood had been smeared on her clothes. It was because it had wounds and the ground was dirty.

The mutant rabbit seemed to understand, and hurriedly started licking its own fur.

Flower branch didn't care at all, she touched it soothingly, "It's okay, just go back and take a bath and change clothes. I'll give it a good bath when I go back."

It is normal for animals living in the wild to be dirty. And rabbits don't like to bathe with water, but licking their fur will soon be clean.

Flower Branch touched the hair on its body, "It's hair is so hard."

It should look soft, but it is actually very rough, like the bristles of a brush. It's also that the scales of those venomous snakes are hard enough to sink into their rabbit fur.

King Huai and its red eyes looked at each other, and it immediately lay obediently in the arms of Huazhi, and its ears were also closed, sticking to the sides of its head, motionless.

Huazhi sent it to the scenery Huai, "Its ability is stealth, and its nose is very smart, we can let it help in the future when we go out quests, and it can also make it nearby called the rabbit."

There is a way of communication between mutant rabbits that she cannot use. Although they are all rabbits, because she is not a mutant rabbit, some parts are still different from them.

"I still have a lot of hair cards, I can also wear them, they must look good." Huazhi thought happily.

King Huai hesitated for a few seconds, then asked calmly, "Is it a female rabbit?"

Huazhi nodded happily, "Maybe she can even wear a skirt!"

Scenic Huai was indifferent, "If you like it, take it back, and this one is not bad."