43

Are they? Those plants have teeth!"

In the previous introductions, it was never mentioned that there would be plants with teeth, like some kind of cutting machine, swallowed the snake and the mouse in one bite, leaving them outside Part of it was crushed instantly and mercilessly.

There may only be a few tenths of a second before and after, and the speed is so fast that she almost fails to react.

As she spoke, the car had already driven a certain distance.

"How can plants have teeth?" Huazhi said this strangely, and Qi Chaoyang also put his face on the car window.

Others also felt strange and turned to look out the window. But it was quiet outside, and it didn't even look like there were mutant plants. These plants also look at people and know they can't beat them, so they don't attack them.

We all know that teeth are calcified organs, something that only vertebrates have. Those plants that eat humans and animals are directly digested with digestive juices.

But these days, anything the **** can happen. So no one dared to speak to death.

When Jing Huai heard Huazhi say this, his brows were slightly wrinkled, "What does that plant look like?"

It's too difficult to describe in words, Huazhi fiddled for a long time, and finally successfully sent the screenshot to everyone in the car.

Everyone looked at the picture, and the groaning sound came one after another.

"Is this a real plant?? It has such sharp teeth!"

"These teeth are awesome, sharper than serrations!"

"I thought they would be thicker and bigger after upgrading, but I didn't expect they would grow teeth!"

On the teeth of the plant, the green and white teeth and the bright red blood are intertwined, forming a vivid picture that is enough to stimulate the human brain.

Everyone knows, this is true, the plants here really grow sharp enough fangs.

Although the mutant viper does not seem to be of high level, the outermost scales also have a good defensive effect. If they use weapons to cut it, they may not be able to completely destroy it. cut off. But that plant did it, looking effortless and stress-free. It's like chewing some crispy noodles.

King Huai suddenly said, "Stop."

He used some mental control, and the driver in front immediately stepped on the brakes.

Before the car stopped, everyone saw him open the door and jump down.

But for a moment, before they could react to what happened, Jing Huai returned to the car with a plant that was cut down in the middle. Everyone looked closely, and the picture he had just posted with Huazhi was obviously of the same species.

This plant in Jing Huai's hands is much larger than the one in the picture of the flower branches. It was cut off at the lower part, and the thickest part was even the thickness of an adult male thigh, and the transparent sticky juice flowed all over the floor. Immediately, someone took the collection bottle and collected all the mucus. This is the digestive juice of plants, which has a strong corrosive function and can be used in many cases when collected.

The top is a closed green bud, which is fresh and green as a whole. It looks green and harmless to humans and animals, but it is larger than normal plants.