44

It seems to be the sound of something whipping in the air. Although the sound is subtle, it has a high frequency.

Huazhi listened attentively, and shared the voice she heard with Jing Huai.

"Sounds like my whip in the air, but not as loud as my whip."

Jing Huai looked at the top of her head and nodded. He probably knew what it was.

Huazhi was still listening attentively, but she felt that Jing Huai's eyes fell on her head from time to time.

Is he looking into her ears? Huazhi happily put her head close, "Do you want to see my ears?"

As she spoke, she put her head in front of him again, "Aren't my ears beautiful!"

She thinks her ears are the most beautiful, especially when she becomes a human and then sticks out her ears, it is easy to use and beautiful. Human ears are still a little smaller, not as easy to use as rabbits.

The white and soft rabbit ears were brought to him, and Jing Huai's palm was slightly itchy.

He raised his right hand slightly, Huazhi sensed his movement, and hurriedly raised his head again and moved back some distance, Jing Huai's hand was suspended in the air.

King Huai was silent for a moment, and glanced at Huazhi.

Flower Branch blinked and stuck her ears to the sides of her head, "No, you can't touch my ears now."

Jiang Huai didn't speak, just looked at her again.

Huazhi explained: "Although it is very comfortable when you touch my ears, I will feel numb and numb all over my body, and I will want to sleep very much. I might fight later."

So she has to stay in a good state.

"If you really want to touch, I will touch you when you go back. It would be even better if you can comb my hair after you go back." Huazhi nodded affirmatively as she spoke.

Jiang Huai's hand paused, and the next second, a clean handkerchief appeared on his hand.

He put the handkerchief over Huazhi's head easily, and lowered the light blocking mirror on the passenger seat.

"I didn't want to touch you." Jing Huai looked ahead: "Your ears are dirty."

very conspicuous.

The place where the handkerchief was dropped just blocked her vision. Hearing what he said, Huazhi quickly took off the handkerchief and leaned over to the mirror to look carefully.

Although the mirror is small, it looks very clear. The flower branch moved a few angles, and sure enough, I saw that my ear was stained with gray at some point.

It turned out that he just thought her ears were dirty and wanted to clean them, not to rub her ears... Huazhi hurriedly wiped her ears with a handkerchief, and was a little embarrassed while wiping.

Because I felt embarrassed, after wiping it clean, the flower branch retracted my ear, shrunk into a ball and turned my head to the car window, and didn't dare to look back at him without speaking. .

Jing Huai looked at the back of her head and the tips of her slightly red ears, her palms slightly itchy.

The car drove a distance, and there was no way to accommodate the car. Jing Huai stepped on the brakes, turned the car and stopped here, "Just here, let's go in directly."