28

Because Huazhi came in for the first time, a special person sent her a brochure to introduce the base. Only then did she know that there were many other places in the base that she didn't know about.

Huazhi listened with great interest for a long time, only to realize that the first step in her becoming a human being, the first question is how to be self-reliant.

degree.

She also doesn't have crystal cores, those crystal cores were absorbed by the little gray rabbit when they were still in the zombie's brain. Sure enough, being a human is not that easy.

The mission this time is to clear up the zombies and let the base safely transport those medical equipment back. Because of the estimated number of zombies at the beginning, this mission was judged to be extremely difficult, but they did not expect that they not only completed the mission perfectly, but also successfully killed a level-5 zombie and brought back the zombie's body.

When the level five zombie was put down from the car, everyone was boiling.

People who were still in the observation room also scrambled to look at the windows, and the researchers at the base even got up from the bed and rushed over.

The zombie still maintains its distorted form. The behemoth was placed in the open space, forming a sharp contrast with the surrounding people. Everyone was injured more or less, and Huazhi's tattered clothes were even more conspicuous. Anyone who looks at it can feel that the level of danger of this mission is unusual.

"Is this the legendary fifth-level zombie?"

"I only heard about it from the researcher of the base, but I didn't expect that the outside has really evolved."

"Zombies can not only eat people, but also eat zombies, which is the same as raising Gu."

"Damn, we are all still second-order power users, and the zombies are already fifth-level."

"But they are really powerful, the level gap is so big, they can kill zombies and bring them back."

The fact that they can bring this zombie back to the base proves that it must have been killed by the people at their base. But their base did not send fourth-order power users out this time, so they could only be killed by third-order power users at their base!

Everyone thought of this, and the eyes of the middle power users became even more frenzied. I don't know which of them killed them, but they can kill zombies after crossing the gap of two levels.

Someone came up to take a closer look, and was reprimanded on the spot by a third-order ability user.

"Don't go there, the mucus on it is poisonous!"

The man also raised his weapon, "Do you see the hole cut out by its slime."

A group of people over there are watching something new, and the inspector here has calculated the results of this task for them.

The fifth-level zombie was killed together, so everyone got some points, including Huazhi, especially she really helped a lot in the end.

The photo sent by the base to find her only showed a pair of eyes, and the data showed that she was entering the base for the first time, so no one thought of her about that woman.

The whip mark that the flower branches hit on the zombies is still there, and the inspector's attitude towards her is very amiable at this moment, "Are you also a power user now, what power is it?"