165

In Huazhi's mind, the last treasure chest flashed frantically, and soon it burst into a great light.

After the light disappeared, a huge... basin appeared in the air?

The whole body of the basin is made of wood, and the black wood looks unpretentious and has nothing special.

There are also colorful ribbons floating around the basin, which just set off this unpretentious large basin a little festive.

[Name: Cornucopia

Each activation consumes 5% of the energy accumulation value. 】

[Use or not. 】

In an instant, the energy progress bar she filled up immediately lost 5% of the value. In the real world, a huge wooden cornucopia appeared in her hand, which was completely different from the smaller one in her mind! The diameter is actually more than five meters, and the flower branch is not prepared, and it is directly dragged down.

When she was about to land, a gentle wind held her in the air, and Huazhi quickly stood up.

The huge wooden basin appeared out of thin air, instantly attracting everyone's attention. Without him, this basin is really too big, with a diameter of more than five meters and a height of one meter. The black appearance can only be seen that it is made of wood.

Where did such a big pot come from?

But everyone didn't have time to be curious, because the zombies in the distance came—

[Huazhihuazhi, is it because you haven't come into contact with the Corpse Emperor at all? ! 】

The skills of the treasure chest will never go wrong or fail. The conditions for using the copy ability are very simple, that is, the flower branch needs to contact the object she wants to copy. There are only two possibilities: one, the flower branch has no Touch the corpse emperor; 2. The corpse emperor touched by the flower branch has no ability.

But how could the corpse emperor have no ability, the black gas in the sky almost dyed the sky black. And if there is no ability, how can it fight with Jing Huai for so long, how can it summon so many zombies, and still be so indestructible.

And it looked back at the screen just now and determined that Huazhi had encountered the Corpse Emperor, but the number of copying abilities was still there.

The little gray rabbit thought about it, and felt that there was only one answer.

Little Gray Rabbit told Huazhi about the analysis, and Huazhi was also stunned. When she rushed over, the look of the Corpse Emperor looking back was still imprinted in her mind. But time did not allow her to think too much. After Huazhi told Jing Huai about her guess, she immediately ran to the side of the cornucopia.

Jing Huai frowned slightly. He looked at the corpse emperor in front of him, and his attack instantly became more severe.

He entangled with the Corpse Emperor in the air, giving the people below a great buffer. Otherwise, with the zombie tide and the corpse emperor, they will be flattened by the zombies in an instant.

The flower branch supported the big wooden basin, "Forget the corpse emperor, let's use this cornucopia first." It is a simple and unpretentious big wooden basin, huge, black, and the surrounding broken walls. The walls are placed together, not at all conspicuous.

However you look at it, it is an ordinary large wooden basin, without any special features.

The power of the power user has been sucked away by the corpse emperor, and can only be supported by hot weapons.