65

Jiang Huai is not completely unconscious, on the contrary, although his eyes were closed two days ago, his consciousness was very active, and he could clearly perceive anything that happened outside. Even a certain subtle air movement could be clearly felt by him through his skin.

He did deliberately choose to upgrade his abilities when he just finished his mission.

Until now...

The flower branches didn't tangle for too long, because the scenery seemed to be colder. She turned the hot water bottle in a different direction, and the part where it touched his skin was obviously cold.

Flower Branch rubbed her hands, breathed a warm breath in her palms, and then covered his face. It was too cold, she just touched him like this, and she could only warm up briefly. But Huazhi knows that he can feel the temperature, and here, the only one who can continuously generate heat is her.

She heard Little Gray Rabbit explain to her that the energy of those high-level crystal nuclei absorbed will not be directly converted into his energy, so he needs to completely absorb that energy and convert it into his own Just do it.

It sounds simple, but looking at his current state, you can see that it is not an easy task.

After the flower branch warmed his face, he started to untie his clothes. She unbuttoned him from top to bottom, and when she touched the inside of the pajamas, she realized something was wrong. The clothes on his body were actually wet! The cold clothes stuck to his body like this, much colder than his skin.

Huazhi only then reacted, it should be because he was too hot before and sweated a lot, so the sweat wet his clothes. But now his body temperature has dropped rapidly again, and the wet clothes are sticking to his body, so it becomes cold and sticky, and he must be very uncomfortable.

Said to take good care of him, but she only discovered this problem now, and the guilt in Huazhi's heart suddenly appeared.

She was negligent, no wonder he still felt cold, his body temperature was already low, he was wrapped in wet clothes, and there were not enough hot water bottles.

Flower Branch decisively unbuttoned all his buttons and helped him take off his clothes.

There was still a thin layer of sweat on his body, and the tiny water droplets slipped into the quilt along the texture of the muscles.

Changed his wet clothes, Huazhi hesitated for a while, but still did not change him into new clothes.

In fact, as long as they are supernatural beings, both men and women have muscles. But Huazhi has seen many well-built men. They like to wear those shirtless vests, and then squeeze out the bulging muscles, and occasionally compare the muscles on each other's arms.

Scenic Huai is completely different from them. He always meticulously fastens the buttons to the last one, and his clothes are always kept neat and tidy without showing any excess.

Although he is tightly wrapped, it can still be seen that he is in good shape. As long as you stand in the crowd, you can attract the attention of the people around you at a glance, making people feel that he is different. Occasionally, if I accidentally glance at them and then look back at the scenery, Huazhi will feel that the whole world is brighter.

Huazhi couldn't tell the feeling, but it felt very different. He was the kind of good-looking that she couldn't see enough.

The flower branch soaked the towel with the hot water that had just boiled, wringed it out quickly, and took advantage of the heat to wipe the sweat off his body as soon as possible. She was afraid of waking Jing Huai, so she used her lightest strength the whole time.