59

Qi Chaoyang said this was a flash of inspiration, but after speaking, he felt very feasible.

Jiang Xu didn't know why, and he still hasn't woken up yet, thankfully they fed him a lot of crystal nuclei before getting in the car.

Qi Chaoyang began to Hu Zu: "The wilderness here is so dark, we will give him a few sleeping pills, and then throw it on the road."

"Touch—" An ugly zombie jumped into their car.

Qi Chaoyang's sight was instantly blocked by more than half, he saw the zombie stained the glass window, and continued with disgust: "There is just one zombie here, and the sleeping pills are also saved, just go directly Just throw it out."

Because the zombie slammed too **** the ground, its eyeballs stuck to the front window with a "pop", and immediately left a sticky trace on it. This kind of thing can happen as long as you drive, Qi Chaoyang let the zombie grin, and his heart is not fluctuating.

Even the little gray rabbit is used to seeing this scene. However, it was too obstructive, so Jing Huai directly used his supernatural power to get the zombie down.

Qi Chaoyang was about to say something when Jiang Xu's voice suddenly came from the passenger seat.

"Cough cough—you dare!" Jiang Xu opened his eyes with a pale face, his tone was cruel. Before he woke up, he heard them discussing **** him.

He originally didn't want Qi Chaoyang to bring him here, but at that time everyone was exhausted, only Qi Chaoyang had the strength and was willing to take him in without fear of death, he had no other choice at all.

At that time, I only thought that maybe Jing Huai would die there and reveal his jade pendant, but now he has fallen into their hands!

Jiang Xu has not forgotten his identity as a researcher. He leaned back against the door. Although his face was still not very good, he was obviously stronger than before he fainted. "I am a researcher at the base and have made so many contributions to the base, why are you killing me!"

"If you kill my base, I will not let you go!"

Qi Chaoyang didn't expect him to wake up, seeing him like this, in this tone, he immediately said viciously: "Why don't I dare, anyway, there is no evidence to die, who knows that I killed it. You are better now Please beg me, maybe I can let you go."

Jiang Xu glanced out of the car window, but it was clearly still in the forest, there were plants in the visible places, and the invisible places were pitch-dark, the surroundings were all silent, and there was no sound. No. If he gets dropped off here—

"He's just joking with you, Researcher Jiang doesn't need to be too concerned." A cold male voice sounded from the back row, Jing Huai said lightly.

Since getting close to the power stone, the jade pendant in the space has been trying to break free. For a moment or two, Jing Huai did feel the sudden increase in its abilities. Originally, he was still wondering why he recovered so quickly this time, but when he saw Jiang Xu's first glance, he immediately knew the answer.

He originally thought that Jiang Xu had used the power of Yu Pei, but he did not expect that Yu Pei could also use the power of Jiang Xu. The jade pendant that keeps consuming his strength, how long can he hold on... This matter instantly became interesting.

Huazhi wanted to close her eyes and rest, but when she saw Jiang Xu was also awake, she immediately pricked up her ears. From the rear-view mirror in front of them, they could clearly see Jiang Xu's face.