45

The scattered golden light, centered on the scenery, covered the entire area in the blink of an eye. Almost as soon as the golden light spread out, those plants began to hesitate and retreat.

Golden light enveloped the green, followed the vine and enveloped the eagle, isolating the plant and instantly giving it a breathing space.

Strong winds, strong winds.

The surrounding vines were blown into the air by it, and when it got close, it was cut into several pieces by its sharp wings! It even gradually condensed a vortex around it, and the vortex continued to grow. As long as a plant touched it, it would be quickly twisted into the vortex.

Huazhi looked at the scenery in surprise: "Is it also a wind power?"

King Huai nodded, although it was just an animal, it was obviously not an idiot. Compared with its current power level, the level of use was not bad.

The situation seems to be reversed in an instant.

, was quickly absorbed into it!

He opened his mouth suddenly and rushed towards it again!

Flower branch finally knew what was going on with the **** scars on its body. The teeth of these plants not only came out from the top of the plant, but also had mouths that came out from various parts. , and the teeth of these plants are also different from those they have seen before, strange shapes and shapes.

And here, plants have already discovered them, and the plants are spreading from the ground, from the air, and from every corner they can imagine and can't imagine.

Everything happened in the blink of an eye, Huazhi's nerves tensed instantly, her ears moved, she looked around alertly, and even stepped forward to block the scenery in front of Huai.

"It's coming." Huazhi began to get nervous.

In the moment when those plants rush up! Just as she was about to jump away, she found that Jing Huai was motionless and had no intention of moving at all. These plants are threatening, and Huazhi instantly imagined the appearance of the scenery Huai being tied into a hedgehog by vine branches and leaves.

Before Huazhi's brain could react, his hand was already on Jing Huai's back collar!

But her hand just lifted his collar up a little, and the plants that were about to tie them into hedgehogs instantly turned into a slow-motion movie in front of her eyes!

Everything around seemed to slow down in an instant, the vine branches and leaves in the sky were shooting at them in a sharp form, but now they slowed down suddenly, and finally in a kind of almost The still posture stopped in the air.

The golden light wrapped around the plant seemed to be shocked, and the next second, "Bang!!"

The vine branches and leaves covered by the golden light were completely crushed by the golden light at the same time!

Even though some branches and vines were very close to them, not a single drop of juice was sprayed out, and they were all locked in the golden light!

Finally, I was exhausted and smashed to the ground!

The eagle panted heavily, opened his eyes, his huge body heaved up and down, and the bright red blood flowed down its body to the ground.

Flower Branch opened her eyes and her lips twitched. She looked at the golden light that was still wrapped in juice in front of her eyes, and then looked at the scenery beside her.