138

The oil paintings are rich in color and strong in three-dimensional texture. Compared with those she had seen before, it was obviously much more advanced.

The brushstrokes on the painting are very delicate, and each stroke seems to have vitality. Countless vigorous brushstrokes are fused together, and a vivid and complete picture is presented, as if alive. Just by looking at a static painting, you can form a dynamic image in your mind.

The director continued to lead them inside, and stopped in front of the next painting.

The picture of this painting is more impactful, blood splattered, and the zombies finally killed everyone with red eyes. Splashes of blood, limbs, despair, madness...

Looking at the painting, Jing Huai finally remembered what he had neglected.

His eyes sank slightly, "This painting is very good."

Although it was a compliment, Huazhi vaguely felt that he was angry.

The tentacles on the paintings seem to feel the power of the scenery Huai, and they twist even more crazy.

"Let's go and take a look inside." Jing Huai said lightly.

As soon as the scenery Huai made a sound, Huazhi's brain regained consciousness. She nodded, "Let's go, let's go inside."

Xing Huai squeezed her fingers, "You can't look at these paintings for too long."

He deliberately did not block the attacks of these things on Huazhi, just to let her feel it for herself. It is a good thing to get used to understanding these feelings in a safe state.

Flower Branch also scratched his palm, "I know, there is a lot of black gas on it, it's those black gas that confuse people, as long as I **** all those black gas, they will be gone worked."

She had absorbed a lot of black energy from the paintings in the villa in Wei'an base before, but those paintings were much worse than these. These paintings and the director's voice, under the double effect, can make her sleepy, so ordinary power users should fall into the trap at first sight when they see the paintings.

Going inside, they saw other people here, everyone was doing their own thing, when they saw them, everyone had a warm smile on their faces.

It looks friendly, gentle, and peaceful, but it doesn't feel any warmth.

Huazhi suddenly felt something strange, obviously they were all laughing, but she always felt a chill on her back and a little panic.

She couldn't help but approach some scenery Huai and hugged his hand, "They all look so strange."

Jiang Huai glanced at them and held Huazhi's hand, "It's all under control."

Blossoms: ! !

The little gray rabbit also jumped out, [Flower branch, I know why. 】

Little Gray Rabbit showed her a set of comparison pictures, [Look, the smiles at the corners of their mouths are the same. 】So many people are smiling exactly the same, the curvature of the corners of the mouth and the corners of the eyes are the same, which is impossible under normal circumstances.

Huazhi looked at the radian analysis chart, and the more she looked, the more familiar her eyes became, "Is it the same as when everyone fell asleep in Huang Lao Villa?"

She remembered that they were smiling too.

Who controls it, so perverted, do you like everyone so much?