131

Finally waited for it, Huazhi secretly looked at it and the scenery from the corner of her eye.

The next second, Huazhi saw Jing Huai throw the crystal nucleus of that special energy on the ground.

The crystal nucleus rolled on the ground, making a crisp sound, which was very loud in the quiet space.

"Two tertiary nuclei lost."

The crystal nucleus that rolled on the ground exudes a very attractive energy.

This is what they negotiated before, and use the crystal nucleus to tempt it.

However, it remains to be verified whether what he has heard is true or not.

But in their eyes, he is already a representative of stupid people and rich money, and Huazhi still feels a little overhang.

more than three levels.

This ability has advantages and disadvantages. When dealing with major problems and trauma, it will be very effective to ease people's emotions, but in normal times, it cannot be used casually. Because people who are devoured by emotions will also suffer from physical and mental decline.

One is an ordinary third-level non-attribute crystal nucleus, and the other is a special non-attribute third-level crystal nucleus. If it is a third-order ability user, it is absolutely impossible to resist these two crystals The lure of nuclear.

Sure enough, after hearing the keyword eye, its eyes slowly moved.

Although the flower branch did not look up, you could still see its huge eyeballs, which were foggy and dark, but that large group was bigger than the heads of her and Jing Huai combined .

It is no exception.

The position of the crystal nucleus is very good, just in the sewer. They pretended not to see and looked carefully in the other direction.

The monster was about to move, and soon spread out an arm and got into the sewer.

obvious form.

It turned into a miniature version of a human! The original monster looks like its current form has been expanded dozens of times.

It got into the sewer and quickly took out the two crystal nuclei. But it's fog, the nucleus is not. The crystal core is wrapped with the spiritual power of Jing Huai.

Xing Huai's eyes were cold, and his eyes did not fluctuate much. "It has to be removed before this can be resolved."

Huazhi nodded, "Is it sent by Han Ming and the others?"

King Huai nodded. He has utility value, and so do other people. Naturally, they will not let other people go just because of him.

As long as it is man-made, there must be a breakthrough.

The monster was in a fog state, so they had nothing to do with it. After it took the core, it quickly returned to the roof.

.

The bell rang at two o'clock in the middle of the night, and it dissipated into a mist.

They waited patiently, and after another half an hour, "I found it, I'll go get him back."

Blossoms: ! !

Huazhi also wants to go with him, but she has to keep watch. Soldiers rarely get a good rest.

"You go, I will take good care of the villa."

Jing Huai rubbed her head and looked at the mutant eagles around, "Take care of her."