125

Yes, as soon as there is movement, they will directly disconnect the network. Although the people at Wei'an Base cooperated very well, this cooperation was useless.

Anything that goes deeper with black air.

However, it is too clean, which makes it even more problematic.

At noon the next day, she came to pick her up as soon as the time arrived at Jinghuai. The two followed the address posted on the request and asked the driver to take them to where they were going.

But as soon as they got to the place to eat, it was warm, and Huazhi couldn't help but take off her big down jacket. She listened carefully and heard the sound of water flowing from the water pipe next to her.

Flower branch nodded, heated the water with coal, and then let the water flow in the whole room to heat, how luxurious.

As soon as the clothes were taken off, someone helped her to take them and hang them up. Huazhi was also a little flattered.

The one who led the way was also a very beautiful young lady, who meticulously tidy up and put on makeup, and led them all the way inside.

We have to say that Wei'an Base is really rich.

When they entered, there was already a person sitting inside.

Unlike last night, everyone is not wearing a mask now, and Huazhi finally sees what he looks like. The first word that came to Huazhi's mind was clean, especially clean.

He has beautiful features, but he is very thin, and his skin is unhealthy white, as if he will fall over when the wind blows. Unlike Huang Yu's feeling of weakness that his body was hollowed out, he looked like... a feeling of sickness accumulated over a long period of time.

Before he came, Jing Huai told her that he had a heart attack and could not be stimulated. So Huazhi looked at him now, even breathing lighter.

He looked at Jing Huai and smiled, "Long time no see, I didn't expect you to come to Wei'an Base too."

Jing Huai also shook hands with him, "Long time no see."

Huazhi and he gave each other a brief self-introduction.

An Weijing smiled apologetically: "I only found out that it was you at the back yesterday."

He took a fancy to that brick early in the morning, but he didn't realize that the person who wanted to take pictures with him was Jing Huai.

After a few greetings, the waiter on the side brought the menu over, and soon Huazhi saw a menu that was much more extravagant than all the menus she had ever seen.

Although the restaurant at their base is also expensive, but everyone works hard, the first- and second-order ability users can go to eat once or twice a week. But this restaurant, I'm afraid that I can't even enter the threshold for a month, how can it be so expensive, the cheapest cucumber is two or three hundred points.

And the names of the dishes above are all she can't understand.

Huazhi asked the little gray rabbit: "Dragon liver and phoenix brain, isn't there no dragon here?"

And where is the brain of the dragon king's liver and phoenix so easy to eat. Only after the dish was served did Huazhi know that it was a combination of fish liver and chicken brain.

She silently ate a piece of fish liver, thinking that the beef brisket stewed potatoes at their base was more grounded. At least before ordering, know what you are eating.