42

They quietly returned to the camp. Everything was quiet, as if nothing had happened.

The sky is slightly bright, and people are rising one after another.

After the people in the car with Jiang Xu found that he was missing, they immediately sent everyone to look for him. Xu walked out of the woods beside him.

Seeing that he was still alive, everyone was relieved, only he knew where the energy stone was, if he died halfway, where would they go to find that stone. If there is no hope that the group of plants will be wiped out, no one wants to go astray in the middle of the road.

But soon, everyone saw his current situation clearly. Half of his face was covered with bright red blood, probably because he wiped it with his hands, and there were still bright red blood stains on the sleeves of his hands.

The clothes that were originally clean were tattered in several places, and the spectacle lenses were also broken.

Everyone immediately surrounded them with concern:

"Researcher Jiang, are you alright!"

"Why do you go to the woods alone, we will find you for a long time!"

"Yes, how did you get hurt like this? Why did you run in alone?"

...

Healing powers immediately used powers to help him heal, soft white light covered his face, and the wounds on his body began to heal at a speed visible to the naked eye.

If it weren't for the wounds and blood stains on his body, Jiang Xu would have thought that the jade pendant he saw was just a dream!

He glanced at the people in front of him, looking at their faces one by one with sharp eyes, trying to find clues about his jade pendant from their faces.

His jade pendant was definitely taken by someone in this team! Who is it!

The first thing he woke up when he returned to the base was to find this jade pendant. But at first, I couldn't sense it, and then I finally sensed it once. It didn't take long for the artifact spirit inside to be completely disconnected from him because it was too weak!

During this time, he exhausted all means to nourish the jade pendant, and finally sensed it faintly. Only then did I know that Yu Pei was probably imprisoned in a certain space.

There are also space power users in this group of people, Jiang Xu's eyes moved straight to the two space power users.

Jiang Xu tried to sense Jade Perry's artifact spirit while thinking about who it was The artifact spirit, suddenly dying, is in a worse state than before!

Jiang Xu's face darkened instantly. The most nourishing jade pendant is the ability user. If it is in the hands of the ability user, what method did that person use? Not only was the jade pendant not wiped clean, but his jade pendant was severely damaged!

The general manager frowned and looked at Jiang Xu, his expression and tone were not very good, "Why did you suddenly run out alone?"

Because he knew that his ability to protect himself was poor, the base specially arranged for someone to follow him to protect him. If a person is taken away by zombies and killed, it is because of their ineffective protection, but he has two legs, so he has to run out to take risks, and he wants to die, and I can't stop him when he comes.

The morning was delayed, and everyone was looking for him anxiously. The result was that he ran into the woods by himself, and when he came back, he stared at them like a thief. Everyone suddenly felt inexplicable and uncomfortable.