62

Hua Ye hurried to the observation room.

I went to the base and finally determined that it was indeed Huazhi!

Flower branch was engulfed in the zombie tide at that time, which he saw with his own eyes, and until now, he often recalls that desperate look in his dreams.

Guilty and guilt, like an invisible hand clutching his throat. He has thought countless times if the person he saved at that time was Huazhi, if the person who died at that time was him... But his ability is limited, in that case, he can only save the person who he feels has the best chance of survival.

Time is the best kind of fermenter, which constantly magnifies his guilt, remorse, and guilt, and all the things he neglected began to emerge little by little.

Because of his connection with Huazhi's identity, he can be sure that this person does exist, but he doesn't know if that person is Huazhi...

Hua Ye is nervous and scared now. It is true that many people exploded their abilities when they were desperate, and his abilities also erupted after being bitten by a zombie.

But that time, after their team was besieged by the zombie tide, he only had time to save Hua Rou. Under the circumstances at the time, the probability that she could really survive safely was very small.

Hua Ye thought about countless guesses in her mind, until she stood at the door of the observation room, Hua Ye's heart beat like never before, if Hua Zhi couldn't forgive him... No, she shouldn't at all Forgive him. He will use all his next time to make up for her!

Observe the room.

"Are you looking for a flower branch?"

When the psychic inside heard looking for Huazhi, they all looked towards Hua Ye.

Hua Ye nodded. Coincidentally, as soon as he came in, he met an acquaintance.

Originally he was going to this mission too, but Hua Rou stopped him and refused to let him participate in this mission. He just said it was dangerous and didn't let him tell others . If he had followed him this time, he would have been able to see the flower branches early in the morning.

As soon as they heard it was his sister, acquaintances immediately widened their eyes: "Huazhi is also your sister, sister??"

Acquaintances looked at him carefully, and upon closer inspection, they were indeed somewhat similar in appearance, and both of them had outstanding appearances.

Today Hua Ye came to find her and cleaned up. Seeing that he was sweating profusely and rushed over in the middle of the night, he believed it even more.

The acquaintance confirmed it, and immediately said excitedly: "She is really your sister? Do you know how powerful she is, if she hadn't rescued me this time, my hand would definitely be useless!"

He was far away from Huazhi, and he didn't look at her carefully. It was only on the night of heavy rain that he saw her strength. At that time, he was almost bitten off his entire hand by a vine that came out. It was the flower branch that directly put the whip into the mouth of the plant and got stuck in its teeth to save him.

When it was a close call, he could feel the sharp teeth in his hand, and now he still has lingering fears when he thinks about it.

He patted Hua Ye, "You are very lucky, your sister is so strong and has such a good relationship with Bu Si, maybe you can let Bu Si help you forge weapons. "