20

It sounded like she was going to tell her some great news, and the whole rabbit was looking forward to it.

Little Gray Rabbit doesn't sell guanzi, 【There is a small space in this bell! 】

When it heard them say bells, it felt very familiar, and it always felt that I had heard it somewhere, and then ran to read the novel, and found the description of bells!

Space? Huazhi sat up straight, and both fluffy white and pink ears stood up.

[There is a small space inside this bell, and you can hide in this space when you are in danger. And this space has the ability to heal, if you are injured, staying in it will speed up your recovery! 】

[However, its level is still very low now, and when it is upgraded in the future, the space inside will become larger, and it can also treat more people at one time. 】

Flower Branch stretched out its claws and touched the little bell on her chest. It looked like an ordinary little bell, but is it so powerful?

【But you have to let the bell recognize you first? You can enter. 】Little Gray Rabbit showed Huazhi the steps, 【You have to cut your finger first, drip blood on the bell, then the bell will glow and you can go in. 】

"So I'll be its person?"

Little Gray Rabbit nodded, [Yes, only you can enter, or put people in! 】

Huazhi thought about how Bu Si looked when he threw the bell to Jinghuai, and suddenly asked, "Does he not know that this thing is so useful?"

He said that the defense effect is very good, but the range of defense is too small, and he also said that she should wear it on her body, but he did not mention that there is space in it and that it can be healed.

Flower Branch felt the bell and thought about it, and felt that Bu Si should not know.

Little Gray Rabbit nodded after recalling it for a while, [He doesn't know. 】

"Then I can't let it recognize me as a person." Huazhi said seriously: "We should tell him about it and return the bell to him."

Qi Chaoyang looked at the flower branch on the scenery and Huai's lap, sat up for a while, pricked up his ears, touched his bell again, and leaned over: "Where did you buy her a bell, how can you connect it? No sound at all?"

If the little white rabbit just stretched out his paws to touch it, he would not have noticed it.

"Bu Si sent her." Jing Huai said in a low voice.

The stinky face of Bu Si instantly appeared in Qi Chaoyang's mind, and he suddenly had a toothache, "What's the use of this? You even put the little white rabbit around your neck."

What's the use? Jing Huai suddenly raised his head and looked over.

Qi Chaoyang turned around and saw the scenery Huai staring at him, he quickly looked away. After a few seconds, when he looked back, Jing Huai was still looking at him, he quickly turned his eyes away, but he turned back for the third time and found that Jing Huai was still looking at him!

Qi Chaoyang's scalp was numb and he moved back, "Why are you looking at me like this?!"

King Huai stroked the soft flesh behind Huazhi's ears and looked at him, "What's the use, try it."

Until he stood on the training ground with his bare hands, Qi Chaoyang didn't understand why he was just going to gossip, why was he pulled over to train again.