153

Shen Guo's voice just fell, Huazhi sat up straight, she and Jing Huai looked at each other and grabbed Jing Huai's hand.

Jing Huai held her with his backhand and looked at each other. The two instantly knew what the other was thinking.

Huazhi's mind was like fireworks exploded, she looked at Shen Guo's face in the bracelet, and the strange feeling she had always felt finally found the reason.

Shen Guo knew everything, and he also knew that once they said it in public, they would die, but he specially **** Huang Long and a few people and asked Zeng Yu to ask them in public. In this way, he can't ask anything, and can show his uprightness.

On the day of the interrogation, Gu Su was upstairs watching. As long as Gu Su wanted to, he could shoot an arrow at Shen Guo, but he didn't either. If Gu Su didn't agree with this matter, how could Shen Guo say these things out today.

There are also those photos, Huanglong's bracelet, Little Gray Rabbit, has been checked, and there are no such photos at all. Huang Long also said that before entering, all the bracelets will be confiscated. Those photos were indeed taken by the bracelet, but they were definitely not taken from a hidden angle.

Their purpose is to encircle them!

Jing Huai's eyes also darkened, Shen Guo put this matter on the bright side, and told everyone that there was a zombie emperor there, then there will only be one solution to this matter The result - the power users collectively went to kill the zombie.

The elimination of high-level zombies can only be done as soon as possible.

Qi Chaoyang also realized this, and the hearts of the three sank.

The surrounding researchers also heatedly discussed, "How many people do you need to send to kill such a powerful zombie emperor?"

"Tier six, I've only heard of one power user who has reached the rank six level in the whole country."

"Why on earth would Huanglong help Zhou to do such a thing?!"

Some people on the Internet are indignant, some people are angry, and some people are extremely pessimistic because of the appearance of this zombie emperor. All kinds of remarks drifted out like snowflakes, and there were more remarks that human beings would eventually be wiped out.

Huazhi accurately captured those words and asked the little gray rabbit, "Can you block those words and prevent them from finding out?"

Little Gray Rabbit nodded and set up a temporary block word for the Internet. This kind of speech soon began to limit traffic, and then disappeared on the Internet without a sound.

Jing Huai turned to look at the officer, "Get ready to leave."

Everyone was still discussing fiercely, but they didn't respond. At this moment, when I heard Jing Huai say to leave, I was a little confused, "Are we leaving now?"

Qi Chaoyang stood up, "Go, go back immediately." He must report this matter to the base quickly.

The officer commanded the soldiers to act without saying a word.

Everyone packed up early in the morning. They were going to leave yesterday, but now they say they want to leave immediately, which is also very fast. In half an hour, they can go out.

During the period, Qi Chaoyang kept looking at the photos, feeling inexplicably irritable, his hand kept sliding on the bracelet, "Is that zombie emperor really that high level? We can really Kill it?"