85

The strong smell of blood and carrion exploded in the air as the worm's nest was torn apart, instantly dispersing in the entire space.

Flower Branch's sensitive sense of smell suffered a huge impact at this moment, making her have to hold her breath. Fortunately, Jing Huai quickly shielded her from this disgusting smell.

Instantly less than half.

They madly charged towards the scenery, as if losing their minds, slammed into his barrier violently, and attacked him fiercely!

After the scenery Huai attracted most of the attacks, the dark yellow full moon finally reappeared above everyone's heads, but under the background of the surrounding scenes, it added a bit of weirdness out of thin air.

No one knows where these worms came from and how they formed, but they are similar to ant nests, so they speculate that the way of reproduction should be similar. The females are likely to become new queens after having sex, so they must do their best to eliminate all the black bugs here!

attack!

Several people did not dare to be distracted, Feng Kuan and Lu Song were constantly attacking the black bugs with their abilities.

Compared with them, the flower branch is the most uncomfortable, because the black bug is not a zombie, even if it touches the whip, it will not die directly. Fortunately, before coming, Jing Huai soaked her whip in gasoline for several hours in advance, so the surface of her whip was already covered with a thick layer of gasoline.

Feng Kuan is a fire-type ability, and Huazhi uses his firelight to make the whole whip burn.

She put the whip to the longest, and with a random swing in the air, countless black bugs were burned to death and fell down.

After clearing some obstacles a little, Huazhi seized the opportunity to get close to the nest.

After the worm's nest was split into six parts by the scenery, a steady stream of black worms came out of it, and the red was covered with black. Know the original appearance of the lair under the black worm.

In there, it was blood red, and it was bleeding!

A steady stream of blood came out from the inside, just like the picture of blood spewing out after the human body was cut, the blood soon soaked the soil and stained the ground red. Looking closely at the flower branch, I found that in addition to the blood, there were actually many blood-red flesh worms rolling and moving. These were larvae that had not yet grown up. In another area, it turned into a pupa, a red blood pupae that were knotted in the nest.

exposed.

All the black insects were flying in the air, and the continuous and intensive fanning movements quickly gathered into a shrill sound. Everyone had been prepared for a long time and had put on sound-isolating earplugs before coming, but even if they had earplugs, they could only slow down. And Huazhi has a mental barrier of scenery, and is not disturbed by these sounds at all.

Blossom shortened the whip and poked it straight into the nest! As soon as the weapon was inserted, I heard a "puchi-" sound, as if it was inserted into the flesh, but it was so hard.

And as Xu Si said, this worm nest is fireproof. The whip, which was soaked in gasoline and burning with flames, was completely extinguished the moment it touched the nest.

Flower branch became more focused, put all her strength on the whip, the whip stirred little by little in the nest, and flower branch earnestly looked for the location of the queen.