155

Flower Branch picked up Besser's headset and hung it on her head, "Hey, hey, can you hear me?"

"I'm Huazhi, the zombies here have been solved, no need to come."

"If you find that high-level zombies need support, send a signal, and we will come to support immediately."

Still fighting or finding high-level zombies, I heard a nice female voice from the headset.

Han Meng contacted Huazhi immediately after realizing it was Huazhi: "Why are you here now! Didn't you arrive tomorrow?"

"I found it." Jing Huai's voice came into the headset indistinctly.

"I heard that the zombies were besieged and rushed over immediately. Let's kill the zombies first and talk to you later." Huazhi turned off the call, looked at the dense zombies below, and sensed it carefully. , "Qi Chaoyang should get rid of that zombie."

The whip absorbed a lot of energy, all from the zombie.

"I want to remind him again." Huazhi hurriedly sent another message to Qi Chaoyang, instructing him that once someone was injured and turned into a zombie, he must quickly tie them with a whip.

Qi Chaoyang called back immediately, "Look at what this is?"

Flower Branch looked at the bracelet: "The crystal nucleus of the fourth-order zombie, but there should be not much energy in it."

Qi Chaoyang, "That's not it, you sucked it all by your whip." The screen shook up and down, Qi Chaoyang leaned over and looked at the screen carefully: "Where are you?"

Scenic Huai: "Dawning Base."

Qi Chaoyang: ? ? ?

Jiang Huai: "Hurry back to the base, don't delay on the road. She can rest assured to take the whip back when you go back."

There are basically researchers in the car, each of which is very important to the base, Huazhi took the whip back this time with confidence. Touching the whip, Huazhi finally felt at ease. Still her whip works.

Jing Huai took her to fly overhead, zombies jumped up and bit them along the way, Huazhi threw the whip on the ground, and sucked a wave of energy.

The two of them are going all the way. As long as they encounter the high-level zombie scenery Huai, they will kill them with one move. No matter how strong the zombies are in his hands, they are no different from ordinary zombies.

Huazhi looked at his Tang knife and always felt that the knife seemed to be more powerful.

This time, there are tens of thousands of zombies. Among them, there are nearly a thousand zombies above the third level, and there are eight fifth-order zombies killed by them.

They killed all the way, and also saved a lot of power users, those power users were more or less injured, and many people were left with only one breath. Others took out explosives and prepared to die with the zombies.

Blossoms were in a hurry and threw them all into the bell. Jing Huai has created an illusion in the bell, and they will fall asleep immediately after entering. Even if you are awake, you will not realize that you are in space.

Finally, when the sky turned from dark blue to dark blue, they killed the last high-level zombie.

.

Huazhi counted the time and released Bai Se, Si Hao and the mutant tiger first.

The space was inlaid with a fifth-order crystal nucleus, and a healing crystal nucleus was inlaid. The healing speed was very fast, and even the flesh on Han Ming's body grew.