135

No one, no figure. But he could clearly feel a hand on his shoulder!

The atmosphere instantly became weird, and there were several people standing behind him, Han Ming, not too far away, but no one put their hands on his shoulders! He almost thought it was his own delusion.

But the next moment, Huang Lao felt the rapid loss of 'gift'. That hand was lightly placed on his shoulder, but it seemed to bring him a disaster!

His face began to sweat in a very short time, his lips were white and his pupils were dilated. He could feel that the supernatural power of his body was being sucked away by that hand!

No, no, no, she can't do this, she can't be allowed to succeed! !

He endured it, almost biting his tongue to gain some strength. Suddenly, he felt the shackles behind him loosen, and he slammed back!

"Ah!!" The tragic wailing sounded one after another.

Everyone behind him was completely unprepared, and all of them were attacked by the ability he fired! He is a wood-type power user. Although he is exhausted, he cannot launch thick and long vines, but this thin vine is also covered with fine and pointed barbs. The vine will also secrete venom. When the thorn cuts the skin, the venom penetrates,

backed away, but it was too late.

Everyone covered the wounds on their faces, not knowing what happened. Elder Xu was sucked away by Huazhi just now, and his vitality was severely damaged. Now he has a huge cut on his face, which is simply worse.

The next second, black blood began to flow from their wounds.

"Huang Long, what do you want to do?!" Old Xu asked in a rage. There was severe pain on his face, and his eyes were black in bursts. Elder Xu was covering his wounds, and he could not even stand.

Everyone looked at Huang Lao in astonishment, not understanding why he suddenly acted on his own people.

Huang Lao looked at the people behind him, how could he not attack? !

Huazhi didn't know why he did something to her, she just bent down and put the mutant rabbit on the ground. She has been holding it, although it is not heavy, but its rabbit fur is a bit thorny.

Put it down and she can free up her other hand to absorb the black energy in him.

Although they couldn't really make the scenery look like that, Huazhi was a little angry when she thought that they planned this way.

Huang Lao looked at the people behind him, "Have you felt anything strange?"

"What nonsense are you talking about! Quick, give us the antidote for your vines!"

His line of sight penetrated the flower branch and looked at the people behind him.

Huazhi has freed her hands at this moment, and she put her hands on Huang Lao's shoulders again. This time, she used her fastest speed.

As soon as the air stagnated, he immediately felt two hands coming from the front, lightly placed on his shoulders. But now he doesn't even have the strength to stand, and his body has completely softened.

"Huang Lao, Huang Lao, what happened to you?!" Han Ming didn't care that his wound was still bleeding, and immediately rushed over to support him.

The people around originally wanted to crowd over, but thinking of the sudden arrival of him, he hesitated for a moment.