88

"Sisi—" The familiar smell disappeared, and the giant python spit out snake letters and looked at them condescendingly. Its eyes are round and bright, with holes in the round eyes. It looks dark and vicious.

Sand and rocks were flying around, and even the few remaining black bugs fell on the ground, and only the scenery and flower branches stood in place. The rabbits that were still attacking them at first lost their combat effectiveness in an instant after suffering the pressure from the mutant snakes, and shivered and crawled to the ground.

Flower branch looked up at the giant python in front of him, the smell it exuded all proved that it was the owner of the stench and sticky smell.

Snakes are the natural enemies of rabbits, Huazhi looked at the python in front of him, the blood began to flow rapidly, and the heartbeat became louder and louder.

"Don't be afraid." Jing Huai held her.

When the big dry and slightly cold hand wrapped her hand, something called a sense of security immediately wrapped the whole body of Huazhi.

Huazhi nodded and smiled at him, her eyes quickly firmed, "I'm not afraid!"

Even if you are afraid, you should tell yourself not to be afraid. And she is not alone now, Jing Huai is so powerful, she will definitely be able to defeat this mutant snake!

【Flowering branch, I found it, this is the black-necked poisonous cobra! 】 There is no worry or fear in the voice of the little gray rabbit, but a little excited.

Flower Branch nodded, she knew she had seen it before.

. Under the moonlight, the gorgeous orange python with its hard and smooth snake scales looked sparkling.

Little Gray Rabbit stared at it with gleaming eyes, [Its scales are very hard, it is said that it is waterproof, fireproof, and supernatural, and it can be peeled off to make protective clothing. Its venom can paralyze zombies for a short time, and we can also save a little. And its blood, extracting the serum can detoxify all snake venom...]

The little gray rabbit said a lot, even its snake bones are big treasures, Huazhi was infected by its happiness, and quickly calmed down, Huazhi couldn't help but praise it: "You know a lot."

[Written in the book. 】Little Gray Rabbit proudly raised the book in Yang's hand.

Huazhi nodded. Not long ago, she went to the research institute every day, but she was so busy that she forgot, "I will definitely take a good look at this book when I go back."

"Sisi—" The snake lowered its head, and even the snake letter was more than one meter long. The bright red snake letter sounded in the empty cold night, sticky and stench.

The black-necked venomous cobra she had seen before was only one or two meters long, but it could still swallow another venomous snake that was more than one meter long, and the venom it spewed out It can poison more than 20 animals at one time. Even if tigers and lions see them, they can only avoid them.

After the mutation, maybe the toxicity will be stronger, Huazhi couldn't help worrying, she tugged at the hem of Jing Huai's clothes, "Be careful of its venom, it is very poisonous."

King Huai nodded, directly thickening the protection of the two.

He looked at the giant python in front of him, his eyes sank slightly.

In the last life, he also encountered such a poisonous snake. Although the two were of the same species, the other was an eighth-order zombie snake. The snake scales on the surface of the zombie snake were extremely hard and fast. Even with the most advanced weapons at the time, it was difficult to shoot it successfully. In the end, at the cost of the death of dozens of ability users, four seventh-order ability users spent It took five days and five nights to repel it.