136

When they finally returned to their residence slowly, the mutant rabbit's abilities were almost exhausted.

It is not easy to make the scenery and flower branches and itself invisible at one time, and maintain it for such a long time. On the way back, Huazhi could see that it was tired, but it was very good. She knew that there was no danger, she didn't say it, and it kept their invisible state.

However, power is just like that. To break through and improve, it takes practice and exhaustion again and again.

"Hold on again, you are much stronger than usual today." Huazhi rubbed its head.

The mutant rabbit wagged her tail at her.

As soon as they approached the villa, they heard a few hawks chirping.

The mutant eagles chirped, hovered down from the roof, and flew to the treetops beside them.

The soldiers guarding the villa immediately became vigilant, holding the gun in their hands and watching the surroundings of the villa vigilantly, especially the place where the mutant eagles circled.

But they can't appear outside yet, Huazhi tugged at Jing Huai's sleeve, "Let's go back."

King Huai nodded, put his left hand around her waist, and flew into the villa with the mutant rabbit in his right hand.

Those eagles pecked their wings, circled from the sky, and flew into their room one after another.

The soldiers looked at each other, "Why did they suddenly go back?"

"Maybe I'm tired, be careful, and be vigilant tonight."

The surrounding soldiers nodded and immediately returned to their posts, standing upright.

"Dong Dong Dong—"

There was a slight sound in the room, and the ear of the officer who had been guarding the door moved.

King Huai opened the door, "Come in."

He first observed the flowers and the scenery, and made sure that the two were intact and uninjured, and his slightly serious and nervous expression eased.

"Everyone is downstairs watching the live broadcast."

King Huai nodded.

After the officer came in, he closed the doors and windows immediately. They made an excuse today, saying that Huazhi was not feeling well and wanted to rest in the room, and Jing Huai was with her. Otherwise, it would be very lively and lively underneath, and it would be strange if the two of them didn't show up.

The mutant rabbit has been put into the space by the flower branch, she is now sitting at the desk, and the three eagles are quietly surrounding her.

"I have seen the video, Huang Lao retreated into the villa, and Shen Guo has also been sent to the hospital."

Huazhi nodded, the base had already spoken to her, this matter must not let other people know that they are also involved, otherwise once other people know that they are also involved, they will definitely cause great trouble.

Only the three of them know about this. In the Wei'an base, they only contacted Zhou Cheng alone. But until now, Zhou Cheng didn't know who helped them, only that it was arranged by their base.

The three were tacit and did not continue to talk.

After the officer made sure that they had completed the task safely and perfectly, they withdrew. When they went out, there was a smile on the corner of their serious mouth.