111

Besser was sent out by the flower branch after the treatment. The only person who was in contact with him throughout the whole process was Qi Chaoyang. According to Qi Chaoyang, his face was very strange when he left, and he looked like he was hesitant to say anything. But the flower branches can't handle that much.

In the room guarded by nearly ten people at the Dawning Base, there was still black gas, if it weren't for that person's ability level was high enough, he would have become a zombie long ago. Little Gray Rabbit was greedy for that energy, and she was also greedy. She even thought about whether she could sneak in and absorb the black energy, but finally, after thinking about the many powerful people around him, she gave up this dangerous idea.

She brought back the plates and meat that Huang Yu had eaten that night, and checked them quickly, but found nothing unusual. There was nothing wrong with meat or wine, or even the utensils he used.

But Huazhi still feels that something is wrong.

She thought it was Huang Yu who could control the black qi in her body, so that she would not be swallowed up and keep in that state. But later, after secretly observing a few power users, she found that everyone was looking for a state.

The zombie transformation is more like a disease than zombie transformation.

Huang Yu was not monitored at the time, I don't know why he suddenly turned into a zombie, but some of the other people turned into zombies in front of everyone.

So after they analyzed a series of data, the only connection was that raw **** meat.

In the evening, after Huazhi took a bath, she sat on the bed and gave Jing Huai a look at the bracelet, "Look, the professors guessed that the **** flesh may have induced the virus in their bodies."

The branches trembled, "It's so cold!"

Although she was still wrapped in a ball on the bed, she still felt cold.

Jing Huai handed her a hot water bottle and sat on the other side of the bed. After Huazhi put her feet on the hot water bottle, she put his hand around him again, and the whole person indented He felt comfortable in his arms.

Although her body temperature has always been high, after winter, the perception of cold is more obvious.

There are problems in her mind. They obviously have viruses in their bodies. If it can be retracted freely, are there still many people who have the virus in their bodies, but they haven't found it? But why some people can put it away, and some people can't, such as the people at Dawning Base.

Huazhi still has Huang Yu in mind all the time. The black energy on his body seems to be stronger than others. If he can absorb it back, it should be quite a lot.

She moved around, Jing Huai: "Can't sleep?"

Huazhi nodded, but he didn't expect that he didn't sleep, so he quickly turned over and lay on top of him, "I'm thinking about the man I saw that day."

Jing Huai stared at her, "Which man?"

"It was the person who could control the virus by himself that day. I really want to know how he controlled it." Huazhi said this and shook his head, "No, no, maybe they can't control it by themselves. , is controlled by drugs."

Flower Branch was lying on top of him, her hands resting on her chin, "You said, Jiang Xu is really so powerful, has he developed such a powerful medicine?"

"He didn't research it." Jing Huai looked down at her, "Someone else gave it."

Flower branch came to the spirit: "Who is it?"