124

The bells were still scattered on the table. After the man came in, his eyes were tightly locked on the table.

Why are there so many bells? ! His first reaction was that these were all fake.

Who is Bu Si? The smelted weapons can directly increase the level of the ability user. Strong ability, bad temper, and never contact with outsiders. They have let many people come into contact with them, but no matter how rich or powerful people are, they have never gotten his good looks. He was even blacklisted for disturbing him.

The bell they auctioned today also took a lot of work. That bell has a defensive function. Although the defensive area is very small and only at the second-order level, the defensive effect is already very powerful. And this thing can be upgraded with the user's level, it is a life-saving weapon at a critical time, so so many people can flock to it.

But they paid a lot of money for the bells, so they covered half of the table? !

And he looked at these bells on the table, it seemed to look better than what they were auctioning today.

She asked him to help make some more bells, so these new bells she got were all made by him using the good materials given by the base, which were naturally different from the previous ones. Whether it is quality or function, there is a new improvement.

When Bu Si gave it to them, he also picked one for each function.

The man's heart was beating violently, but he put the brick in front of them first, "This is the lot that the two just bought."

The brick was placed inside a glass cover, with a red flannel under it, and a red certificate beside it.

"This is all its information. If the two of you want to resell it in the future, we can also help to auction it and return to the auction house. We only charge a 12% commission."

12%, that is, 50,000 points, they will earn 6,000 points.

Blossoms: ! !

They make money!

In fact, although this brick was used for the finale, the auction house did not expect to be able to auction it for a high price of 50,000 points. After all, this brick has little effect on people. The reason why they dared to set a starting price of 10,000 is because this brick contains extremely strong energy.

But now they don't know how to use this energy.

After the man introduced, Huazhi nodded, just now they were too far away, she just had that strong feeling, now after getting close, she can feel the energy inside, can't say it It's nothing, but it's very comfortable and there's a wonderful sense of fusion.

The auction house will upgrade the customer service according to the consumption amount of the customer. The two of them have just spent 50,000 points, and they have become their supreme VIPs. "This is a gift for the two of you. A small gift. In the future, the two of you can enjoy these services as long as you go to any of our stores to spend."

He gave a black card with a number on it. It took a long time to see the flower branches to find out that they were actually chained, and the opening was still very large. She had seen that sign at the base before. Yes, but never in.

Flower branch is distressed for 50,000 points again, and feels that it is worth it. Giving this brick to Bu Si will definitely play a big role.

However, Huazhi soon discovered that after he introduced, his eyes were glued to the bell again.

The man should have left after giving something, but after hesitating for a few seconds, he asked decisively and cautiously, "Are these bells made by Master Bu?"