|p r e v i e w|

Warm Love is a work of fiction, and must be treated in that manner

Warm Love is a work of fiction, and must be treated in that manner. I have no intentions to hurt anyone's sentiment, through my story.

Before reading the book you must keep the things listed below in mind:

• You must read this book with a open mind, not be partial towards one character.

• There is a reason behind every action done by the characters in my book.

• I don't and would never support cheating by the main characters.

• It's a dark romance, and the male is a mafia guy, hence you wouldn't be able to see a softy guy with morals touching the sky. I write flawed characters.

[The book is highly unedited, basically being my first book. Ignore the spelling mistakes and grammars, because English is not my first language. And the editting will take time.]

There would be some parts at the beginning you would not be liking, but as the story proceeds, my writing style is be changed.

Disclaimer: Mention of kidnapping, suicide, gore, traumas and even torture. This is a dark book with slow romance. The theme is betrayl, misunderstanding.

Copyright©2023 @Ela_Hen reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the author.

Published: 13th September, 2023.