14

No risk, no story

No risk, no story.

It was 5:00 pm at the clock.

The sky was painted in the hue of orange-red making the environment epitome of tranquility. The pale rays scattered relentless. Depicting the end of the day with also giving the hope of beginning.

The golden rays entered the room throught the glass door. The light breeze flowing in the air making the curtains dance.

It was not alone.

A pittie figure accompanied it making the sound of taps and tips caused from the contact of the bare sole with the floor reverberated in the air.

Her hands raised high doing every raas diligently. The emotion of love, hate, anger, disgust, solitude each flowing from her movements. Her right legs stretched and her left leg stood on her toes, twirling her body. Her hands rotating left to right in the air.

She needs no music as the rustling leafs, the chirping of birds and the constant sounds from neighbours were her music. She dance with breeze with mute words only rhythm in the domain.

Her black long braid moving to and fro as with her movements. Her eyelashes damp with moisture with her cheeks glistening in the golden habitat.

Her naughty hair strands which she failed to secure them in her braided hairs kissed her cheeks and swinging freely in the wind. The sun peaked over the horizon admired the beauty who was dancing in his nature.

Nature has always been the audience of her talent. Her Dance.

That's how she is. Kiraz will always be nervous on stage which adds imperfection in her skill. Whenever her mates made fun of her for forgetting her step in the middle of performance she used the earthly blessing as her escape.

With the rising fear she left performing infront of people. Rather she started showing of her talent to her worthy audience. Comprising the air, the trees, the sun, the moon, the rain, the clouds and what not.

Like this she worshipped her talent.

The harmony of the room broke with a creak of the door opening. Steady footsteps sound mark the presence of another person in the room.

His dark eyes roamed around the room searching for his bird. His red. His eyes settled on the bed as it sheet had creases and pillows scattered at every corner of the room.

The sound of the feets hitting the floor hit his ear drum diverting his attention towards the open balcony door. Marching towards the threshold of the balcony, separating the curtains which where stopping his vision to reach his women.

He saw his women dancing without any care of the world. Lost in the hope of attaining a life in which he was not present.

He tilted his head, admiring her every moves. Drinking those curves which falled in his peripheral vision from the thin material draping her skin. Her hips swing unintentionally seducing him. Her hairs floating in the air tempting him to touch those silk brown fleece.