42

Is he manipulating me or I am to myself?

Yes, I have seen and interacted withan angry man

an angry man. But nobody scared this much to me, the way he does.

If I say Reyansh doesn't scare me now, then I would've never seen or knew about this form of him, where he is seething with anger, his eyes burning with red translucent of anger.

The voice of the strong, rough man puts me in a panic mode. I get up from the sofa, clutching the armrest, enough to dig my nails in the soft cushion.

"What happened?" Dadi speaks ever so tenderly, sensing the shift of mood.

But instead of answering her, Reyansh pins his eyes on me, his jaw clenched, standing in such a way which did nothing instead of making me feel to pee in my pants.

I clearly remember of not doing anything to piss him off, at least this way. Except of breaking his one of the bottles of perfume, when I was searching for my earring, whose smell still intoxicated the bedroom. But no-one can be this vexed, over a bottle of perfume, or can be? Not to forget, it happened behind his back.

I wipe my sweaty palm on the floral saree, "Is something wrong, Reyansh?" Parvati maa comes to my rescue, watching how her son was indirectly throwing balls of fire on me.

"Badi Maa there is some problem." Vedansh interjects, drawing attention of all of us on him.

Reyansh trudges towards, all while maintaining his gaze on me. I want to look away, but the way he held his gaze dares me to look away.

He clutches my forearm, swirling me on my toes, and taking me with him.

"Reyansh let go of her hand." Parvati Maa jested angrily, with the furrow of her eyebrow. She clutched his arm, stopping him.

"Don't involve yourself in this." Reyansh turns around, his facial features swapped in furiousness as he jerks his hand away from her hold.

I gape at the way he talked with his mother, not even softening his eyes a little when her eyes marred with agony.