39

A kiss, or a key to my heart

How did the world started becoming strange? It's not like I cared for it anyways

How did the world started becoming strange? It's not like I cared for it anyways. But it feels different, like I've been taken away from every heaviness, yet my inside is tied with an unsteady weight. Which keeps fluctuating.

Sometimes heavier with unknown emotion, sometimes with fear, want, sorrow, care. And all of it directed towards her. The fearless storm striking my heart just with her worries. Making my troubled heart paced with uncontrollable suffocation.

Like I don't need anything but her. Her to wake with me, sleep beside me, walk beside me.

At the end of every pretext, nothing could justify the want to have her which leaves me with deep cut. I want her. Screw it. I want to ravish her, worship her, break her, and then die before her. Because I could never take the pain of separation from her.

She is my breath. My crown. And, now my life.

Wish I could show her, how much I'm ready to sacrifice myself again and again, birth in different lifetime, yet the lethal salvage would never fade. Wish I could be able to know how to express all of this.

"Hukum, just like you told us we planted the irrigation facility in every farm." I gaze at the Sarpanch, who stands with a thick book adjusting his spectacles, looking at me with suggestive eyes.

I nod at him. Standing up from the sofa.

"You go forwards, I'm joining you." I speak in my deep voice. He screws away.

I motion Vedant and Vehansh with my fingers.

"You both join others at the Shekhawat factory. One of us should be present there, and other one keep an eye on Malhotra without making it obvious." My lip curls into scowl, how I's wishing of spending the two days with Kiraz and here I'm dealing with my wimp rivals. Fucking Malhotras.

"Who will stay here then?" Vehansh speculates.

"I've positioned the guards, and I'll be away for hardly an hour. So, I don't think there will be much of a problem." I say, scratching my forehead with my thumb nail.