02

Error!Does it shows

Error!
Does it shows. It should be, you saw my face. You brain got terror.

_________

The dark room just like his heart was filled with the yelling of the human. The person was begging the supreme power to take his soul away. He knew he had done many sins to get himself a place in heaven. He knew of himself being burned in the fire of hell.
But, it's okay. Rather than burning in front the devil's eye.

Devil. No he was the monster. That's what people loved to call him.

"Please I beg you. I'd to do it. He was not showing any mercy. He threatened me saying that, my family will be under his watch if I fail to kidnap your sister." The human was kneeled on the floor begging the devil to believe him.

His face had dark blue bruises with his white shirt painted in his own blood. The dirt accumulated upon him, from staying for three days, causing infection to his open wounds.

"Aww..So you decided to play with the devil." the person tsked, giving evidence that the pleading human was not alone in front of the devil. The devil has its branches.

"What if you had been successful in your poor attempt. You thought the devil will not do anything. Your family would have been on stake anyways. If you were intelligent enough you would have chosen wisely. Instead of your family getting killed by the devil you should have let them be killed by that fucker." Vedant growls out, the cousin brother of the devil.

"Yess Brother you are right." Vedansh the older brother of vedant, who himself was not less than a snake. He would first move around his prey and slowly and painfully get his prey under his mercy. His copper eyes hypnotizing, acting as an advantage towards him.

The already scared soul was shaken to his core. He could only do one thing which was praying God to call his soul because he knew pleading them will only make them have a sense of satisfaction.

"Who was the man?" This time the devil chose to speak. All the men present in the room where tensed because he carried such an aura that your soul will itself shiver.

The devil the great Indian Mafia King
Reyansh Rathore whose business was to only rule the world. The Ministers, the MLA, the Police and even the President were his servant. For the world the Rathore's were like some saints but the underground world knew their true colour, accustomed with their nature.

The girls were ready to throw themselves on the Rathore men but for Reyansh they were ready to committee any sin just to have him. The devil was itself a lotus with wolf like prying eyes. Just like a lotus blooms in mud Reyansh grew in the underworld.

When kids of his age received toys at their birthday he received his first pistol specially imported from Italy.

At daylight, they were just like the normal people running the great Rathore Inc., at night they become the kings of the underworld.

"Please I beg you. I didn't know the man,
he used to call me and message me regarding the assisnation of your sister."
The man cried as his hand was pressed under the shoes of devil.

"Dare you to speak her name. We gave you shelter but you decided to betray us by joining hand with that filthy creature. Now you will see the result of your action, because nobody messes with the devil's family." Reyansh wrapped his fingers against the man's throat in such a grasp that the bone behind his neck was displaced making the body lifeless.

He gestured his man in command to take care of his remaining action."Do idolize his burnt body infront of his house. The person who dared to take a step towards Rathore's family should know not to play with fire."

"Check his every record and even raid his house to know any trace of the person. How is Vedika?" He inquires.

"Bhai, she is fine. Not a scratch upon her."

With that he walks out of the room cleaning his hand which hardly had any dirt.

"Bhai I have something important to tell you." The man who walked like a shadow to the devil halted him in his step.

"Not now Vedansh that fucker has already pissed me. I don't want you to face my remaining wrath." Reyansh spoke while getting engaged in pulling out his blazer from his body.

"Believe me Bhai it will make you the happiest person ever alive." Vedant spoke cheekily. The devil paid no hid and started marching towards his car.

"We found her." This made him to halt his step.

•~~•
Thank you for reading.
Hope you like the chapter,

Don't forget to Vote and Comment

Making me the happiest person out there.

Published: 16 September,2022.