26

a manipulator or a planner.

|A U T H O R|

Two weeks,
Where enough to draw me in her fascinating nature. Making me nothing less than an alcoholic without a drop of it, tasting my tip.

The warm rays of the sun, spread on the glass wall, which overlooked the tiny earthly creatures and it's creations from the twentieth floor.

Reyansh leans on the glassy surface, sipping on his strong green tea, while his almond ebony eyes took in the small bird who sat itself feathering it's wing with its beak. The small green petite eyes, tilting it's small head, stopped for a second throwing its glance on him. Then, like as if reminding itself of looking straight into a devil's eyes, the bird diverts it's attention, leaping in the air, flying far from his scrutinizing icy gaze.

"Twisted bliss of a nature, equally as her." he whisper.

Her one glimpse in the blank canvas of his heart and his mind, blesses him enough strength to dug water in Sahara, and insane enough to grow flowers in Arctic.

How crazily can you fall in love?

Earlier he was illiterate, of love. The unobtrusive language was distant, for him. But he never knew that his lady, Kiraz is capable of teaching him the language without even trying. Bridging the gap between him and those poetic instructive.

The bell of Reyansh's suit chims and then a knock resonates in the chaos filled mind of his much contradict to the silence stricken room. Knowing very well, who announced itself, he didn't bothered to turn around, showing his  bare mascular back to the intruder.

"Boss, I've send the flowers to ma'am." Came the chipped tone of black-dressed man, Vishal holding a stoic expression.

He hums at him.

"What about the proposal?"

He ask Vishal now turning around and sitting on the chair. Infront of which a sleek study desk was placed, packed with his laptop and few reports and paper.

"They're thinking about it. As per your instructions, they've portrayed a good image of Rishi Banerjee in front of ma'ams family. And to make it quick, they've also pressurized, for a quick response." He says robotically.

Reyansh sits calmly, interlacing his dexterous finger on the table. However, the twitching of his jaw, and frantic tapping of his heels, demonstrates his disapprove.

With that, Vishal narrated the schedule of his meetings with investors, which he'd to carry out through videoconferencing.

When he stop residing like a parrot,  Reyansh states.

"I've another work for you. Contact the authorities of her college and school. Ask them about her records including academic and other performances."

With a curt nod, he is right on his foot to exist the suit.