36

"Everything has a reason" my love.

World seemed drier, life seemed harsher, breathing seemed a task, a task molded in such a way, that you hold yourself just to carry the responsibility your throne, your power, your crown, your name, brought with them

World seemed drier, life seemed harsher, breathing seemed a task, a task molded in such a way, that you hold yourself just to carry the responsibility your throne, your power, your crown, your name, brought with them. But my fate, brought a slow calmness to my cruel and relentless heart, and an undiscovered island in shape of the siren beauty of my women.

In this strange world, now days seemed quite bearable, evening got a compassion to hear the inaudible words my lips gave out, night became less lonely, and cold.

Just with her presence.

"Are you listening?"

I snap out of my trance, looking at the petite girl, who has her hands slammed on either side of her waist. Her waist length brown hairs tied in braided, her pale face etched with a deep frown.

I close the report of product department, giving her the attention, she demanded. "My answer will not change with your constant repeating of same question over and over, again."

Her brows knitted. She spares me with a scowl, "But, why?" she wines again. I sigh, exhaling a breath. I never knew she would be whining like a child.

"We can't go, that's it!" I utter with firmness in my voice.

"But everyone is going. It would be a good vacation." Kiraz bates her eyelashes at me, trying to act as convincing as she can. I shake my head at her antics, whilst taking the corner of the bed. I lean my back on the headboard, stretching my legs. I rank my eyes on her, as she stands before me, her eyes swam with hope.

"First of all, it's not a vacation. They're going to attend the inauguration, and will be back before you know." I convey softly.

"Vacation or inauguration, whatever you call it, we can join them. It's just for two days." She insists.

"Not happening." My words came harsher in tone than I intended.

She flinches a little but compose herself, turning away her head, a sign showing that she's angry and will be giving me silent treatments. I massage my temple, trying to not be frustrated more at her.