56

Guys, do comment, I'm really getting less of them.

He is all you need?

He is all I need.

Life has never been this peaceful

Life has never been this peaceful. This soft, like I'm swimming in pages. My hands and leg, light like feathers gliding moving the like the time passing past me. My eyes looking ahead, drawing letters in cursive form.

Watching the dreams turning into reality.

One can know through the words my eyes draw, that how much grateful I'm.

The day, night, two season, just made me wake up, with a glow on my skin, black eye shining with yearning for more, and closing at end with warmth engulfing my body.

With all these phases of moon, the sky watched, not one day Reyansh stared at me without love.

It's just me. Who didn't know how to.

"Someone is glowing." A tease full voice rang in my ears.

I lift the spoon, taking a proportion of tea powder, and mixing in the boiling water. I stare at Kritika who enters the kitchen, with an empty glass of milk.

"Nothing like that." I have to bite my lips, to control the flushing of last night memories.

"Yeah! Come with new lies." She still stuck on the topic.

I tuck the unruly hair, adding sugar. "How is Varun?"

The child has been down with fever since last night. The effect of overplaying all day in water in account of Holi, made his body exposed to fever.

"His body temperature is down. Mahasay is great at acting," she points her finger towards her chin, "Actually, he'd learnt from his father. I gave him medicine, and now he is sleeping." She sighs.

I snicker, at her remark. "Is this much milk, okay?"

Kritika nods. I add the content. "You finally able to make tea."