17

Every time I search for the meaning of love,Why your face flashes

Why your face flashes.

Every time I search for the meaning of love,Why your face flashes

From the deep water comes the crocodile.

He is twice the length of a tall man, ready to pounce at you, his predictor eyes prying at us. He is not alone, accompanied by tier of the same spices. Some sprawled on the sandbank, basking in the sun. Others raised eyes, and raised nostril out of the water, breathing the air.

In all my life, I've never seen a crocodile so close with just an iron rod reel separating us.

I crank my neck to my right, to take a peep at the man. My fingers fiddling with
each other. He happens to be to blank for me to figure out. But with his hands tied in fist and jaw clenched, a passerby can also figure out that he is trying to surpass his temper. I being the cause, his mien is bothering me to crore. Erupting nothing but fear. Not to forget the land we are standing being, bask and float, of crocodile.

My failed attempt, I'd pulled with my sneaking session, without weighting the pro's and con's. The greed for mirage like freedom brings me the honour, where the resonant heartbeat of mine constantly echoing in my ears. Given the past incident of the loud booming noise, from the influx of visitors, he did picked me out. Distinguish me out from the crowd of thousands of people. Dragging me like a raged doll, he brings me here.

"Kiraz. Look to your left, diagonal from the corner. There's the one who always touch my eyes. His name is Hunter." I glance to the pointed direction where a mugger crocodile, olive green with a hint of golden dots, lay motionless on the giant rock. But his eyes, red aperture enclosed with black iris, makes him stand out the most. I looked at him quizzical wanting to know why out of all, the creature, catches his attention.

Was it because of it's eyes?

He just shrugs his shoulder, beffuddling me more. Making me forget my own trouble.

Gazing at me, he speaks irrelevantly,
"Hunter there promulgates survival. When he was born he was afflicted by a disease, which affected his eyes. He lost his eyesight but dared to give upon his will power. Always a loner, not care to mingle with others. Among the all he is the best nimrod. Among the all he is the best nimrod. He would manipulate the prey, crawl towards him, and hunt it." He says nonchalantly.