30

I went to find you, but I found a different me

Witchcraft.

Yeah, that's what she does, and loves to do.

Those familiar pair of orbs, just like mine, black, but unlike me infuse with the tons of emotions, acting like an emotional encyclopaedia, teaching me their own terms.

I know her, she knows me.

But, we both don't know the deep inside paradox which just begs to get a glance by the other one. Yet, we hide it, holding the masterpieces of our deep past.

I flip my wrist, taking the note of time.

1:24pm.

Shutting the laptop screen, I lift myself from the chair, taking the cold black tea mug, siping the bitter liquid.

I huff an exhausted breath, the pressure of work is smashing me under its weight, still she manage to dance in my mind, like a fucking nymph.

I pinch between my brows, to subdue the growing headache.

Kiraz.

However, hard I tried but the image from the previous night of her with a blade, didn't vanished. I felt tried without running for hills, I fell exhausted with the continuous blabbering of her image with the balde.

I thought I can never worry for anyone. But she proved me wrong.

The binocular the vision gave me, is like stuck in my mind, and the frustration of not even knowing the reason for such a stand from her, is engulfing it's root of sheer pain to my dead heart.

The thoughts of what if, I delayed in going there, never leaves me, scaring me to my core. If I would've been delayed by few minutes, she would've gone to a deep black depth, where even our shadows had left our side. How would I've searched for her. And thinking that my chest burns with an unbearable torment.

I thought she was silent by nature, but who knew she was the epitome of chaos from inside.

I pick up my phone, dialing her number. Only hearing her melodious sound, can pull down my thoughts in a straight line. So I could handle it one at a time.