45

A Perfect Family Dinner

'Wish you were with me'

The book named.

I started reading it in the morning and it gulped me like water, so easily that I couldn't even think of keeping it down, without wanting to know the ending.

The book is not just a story, but wording of what love is. True love. How Mayhem beard the everlasting silence of her love. How their story ended in the middle, because the fate swallowed her man, in the warmth of coffin. In the engulf of death.

She faced it, fought against the journey of life, all while remembering Hamid. Her life moved on, but her heart held her childhood sweetheart, with whom she saw thirty sunrises and sunsets. Watch the hot sun, soaked in the first rain of the year, danced in the first snow of the winter. When he died, she still kept their habit. Gradually, someone accompanied her.

I turned the last page.

'And who says he left? He is still there. The world declared me insane.

Artist die, but art remains intact. He surely left but the art of his love never left with him. And being crazy in his love, I preserved the art. In my closest safe-case. My.Idiot.Heart.'

My heart raced. Somewhat from the line, but the truth was it felt Reyansh on its doorstep. The light smell of his perfume, and that slow yet soundless heavy steps, perked my senses.

My eyes meet him. The book really said the truth. Love is the zone, where you could be in your messiest form, without letting the worry of being in perfect touch you.

He leans his hand forward, touching the base of my chin, with his finger. He softly caress the skin, his eyes lit up hearing how he affects me.

His eyes divert falling on the book. He reads the title. And his face dulls a little. He thought I didn't notice it, but I's quick to acknowledge it, before he goes back to his same black look.

"What type of book are you reading?" he grumps. My gaze floats on the book then at him. What's wrong in the book?

"It's a good book." I defend.