43

My feast!

My feast!

I have been a man on control

I have been a man on control. A man of control.

Being in the dark business line, I've very well enraptured myself in a way where I'm the one in control of my emotion. And, if the thing diverts to other human, then just my predator gaze and the aura which I've built over the past half of my life, brings fear and anger of them. Anger because they don't have what I've. Simple. Fucking jealous prim.

Lately, my anger has been a negative trait for me. Although, I love how my anger brings carnage for my enemies, about how I use it as a weapon to tune them to their destruction. But I can't feel any proudness of it with Kiraz.

The family are used to me of always being a member with stone-faced emotion, with anger being at a peak, or they didn't care enough. However, she is not used to it.

I run my hands through her hair, as she keeps her head on my chest, twisting her neck a bit, her black orbs same as me, but not completely pitch dark like me, fixed on the slightly full moon.

"Reyansh if I ask for the moon from you will you able to pick it from the universe?" She asks me.

"What I am? An alien." I taunt. She hits my chest.

"Seriously, tell me, naah."

"Will you forgive me, then?" I throw my bet.

She twists her lips, "Did you told me sorry just for your forgiveness." I wonder how her brain cells work. As she has the capacity of twisting and manipulating my every simple word, into a complex message wanting me to hit my head on a wall.

I sigh, "Obviously not. I told you sorry, because I know somewhere my action had hurt you."

I must add, the growing fear which has been skimping my heart lately. I never had a fear of losing something from my life. Not even for my breath, when times I used to stand, with a gun pointed inches apart from my heart or forehead. Still the fear that she would know my dark side, turns my blood in ice cold. What if she leaves me, gets scare and leaves me forever. Even if I once again kidnap her and forcefully make her stay in my life, but she'll never be same like she is now.