24

"Are you ready to start our story

"Are you ready to start our story."

Black

Black.

Black and blank. Why does it suits him so much? It's like those two positions are reserved just for him. Secured always for him, taking the way it moulds in pacifying his emotion. His unheard emotions.

I wonder why people are obsessed with dark brown eyes. Comparing it with coffee. But how come they fail to look for those blacks. Hiding everything, even the viewer. As if, God made them with utmost care gifting it to its special ones. Just for them to swirl everything in themselves. Hide even themselves.

Even if he trys to smile to the waiter, those ebony orbs fails to reflect any gratefulness.
Just like standing to my words.

Black and Blank.

But, whatever he is trying to do, acting like a gentleman. Even if being a smiling goody, the poor man is sweating profusely. Like the world never seen a devil's smile.

Reyansh diverts his focus on me, raising his eyebrows at me. I cast my eyes down being caught on shamelessly checking on him.

"What would you like?"

He forwards me the card, with a soft smile, this time genuinely making it come out with no effort.

I take the menu card from him, checking any preferable dish suitable for both of us. Considering his no non-veg preference. However, it turns out that the card only wrote the names of non-veg foods.

Chicken, Meat, Steak, Duck roast, Pork rib, Fish biryani, Seafood series listed down, and going on.

I raise my eyes from the card, locking it with him. Reyansh who is waiting patiently for me to choose for both of us, cocks a brow at me. It feels like he is not aware of the fact that we both landed in a non-veg high-end resturant.

"May you check on us after few minutes." I request softly to the young lad. Bowing obediently with a smile he left our table.

"You didn't liked anything?" He probes, his finger tapping on the granite table rhythmically.