59

"You're glowing

"You're glowing."

"I'm."

"In love?"

"In betrayal."

Reyansh

Reyansh.

How perfectly this name roles out of my tongue. Each letter syncing with my voice, feeling as if I'm spelling a magic. The man I once held so much resentment for has transformed into the very reason for my deep affection. Every glance shared with him, every moment wrapped in his love, are rare treasures that takes me away to a euphoric realm and I am happy being a druggist.

I love him.

Wearing the earrings, I apply the sindoor in the partition of my hair. I am his. I belong to him, not just in this lifetime, but in every reincarnation.

Blinking the tear away, I thrash the documents in the sling bag, when a crumbled paper, falls out of it. I gaze at it, picking it up. This paper has lingered in my bag for the past six days, but I've never mustered the courage to unfold it. Not once. I know why my two friends used to call me coward.

I can't face the situation. Or rather even though knowing the truth, I turn my back on it. Truth hurts, knowing my husband deals with drugs and weaponries, but Reyansh has dipped me in his love, too deeply, too unrecognizable, too far that I can't come out of it. I clench my fingers on the paper, I need Reyansh. I love him, for God's sake I love him. I'll happily forget his crime.

He made me realize what is the essence of loving feels like, when the world throwed me out in the cold, he saw me, and didn't cower back from giving me a shelter in his heart.

I throw the paper in my bag, this is suffocating me, but what is more fearful, is not walking beside him, not seeing his smile, his laugh, his antics, his love, every inch of him. I patted my eyes dry.

"Are you ready?" I glance over my shoulder.

I walk to him, keeping the bag on the bed. I hook my arms on his neck, his arms settle on my waist.