05

Hug me like the sky does with the moon

Few series of groan, and curses, comes out of my mouth

Few series of groan, and curses, comes out of my mouth. I roll my head, feeling the hard surface underneath me. I blink my eyes, several times, to clear off the hazy flim swirling infront of my eyes.

Pressing my palm on the either side of the mattress, I lift myself. But regret it. As soon as I lift my head, a throbbing pain covers in every part of my veins, making me slouch on the mattress once again.

When the pain subsidies, I jerk up from the bunk bed, massaging my aching neck.

The small confined space which felt nothing less than a dungeon, seized my thinking capability.

"Where am I?" Whispering the words in the silent room, I marched towards the steel door, right at the corner, in the cramped room.

The ventilator at the top, enabled the dappled sunlight, enter in the room, making the cold, damp room appear less horrific to me. I twist the knob of the door, but to no avail it opens. Trying a few attempt, when it still doesn't budge open, the thought that I've been kidnapped which was invading my mind, since the time I open my eyes. Yet, I choose to ignore to not settle myself in a panic mode and to think rationally.

But, it seems that, the budging topic of getting Kidnapped, is winning. I bang my fist on the door, even though the impact happens too be to feeble, that I myself can't distinguish it properly.

"Open the door!"

I pry, moving away from the door.

I kick the greyish door constantly, when frustration seeps through me.

My chest burns with anxiety, making me sweat excessively.

The thought of getting abduct from the road, when all I was going to my house, to my safe spot, surged fear in me.

Are they trafficking me? Will they sold me?

My adrenaline kicks in me, I bang on the door, impatiently.

"Open the door. Open the door. I beg you. Please!" I cry out loud, my hoarse voice reverberating in the dull room.

Wish it just a dream. I shake my head, pinching myself to wake up from the nightmare. But it seems like the reality has mirrored itself to the nightmare. Even when I shout out loud, the door doesn't open, I cuddle my raised knees in my arms, sitting on the old, dusty bed.