53

The chapter is not proofread.

18+

Deeper and deeper

Deeper and deeper

••
|A U T H O R|
••

Observer.

Reyansh thinks only he observes her like a star has ascended in his life.

But he doesn't know that she also observed him, for who he is. If her demon resides in the shape of her thoughts. While his resides deep within his heart.

She has always observe him. His eyes how they are obsessed and addicted to her presence. He is brutal, but can be little gentle with her. Just little. Because half of it is filled with his love.

How he hates any crease on his cloth. How he hates carrot, but still will eat it if she give him from her plate, knowing how much she despise them. The melody of her ghungroo resonates within his heart, and he appreciates her silent dance, claiming it aids his concentration, all focused solely on her.

He'll never openly confess it, concealed beneath that ever-present mask upon his face. Yet, in those fleeting moments, emotions shimmer brilliantly within his eyes.

She ignited another candle, delicately positioning it on the periphery of the bystander, mirroring the others. The flames danced gracefully in the gentle breeze, creating a captivating spectacle of flickering lights. Every available surface was adorned with these luminous  simple chocolate cake adorned with two flickering candles placed at the center of the mattress.

A centerpiece of vibrant crimson roses took center stage, their sweet fragrance permeating the air, while a heart-shaped wreath adorned one corner, adding a touch of romance to the ambiance.

A passing breeze tousled the edge of her satin gown as she moved gracefully forward, gently lifting the hem to prevent it from hindering her steps.

Reaching the edge, she positioned herself at a corner and gazed at her creation with a smile gracing her face. Excitement coursed through her, her stomach flutter with anticipation of his reaction to this crafted surprise.

He hadn't been home as he had promised early in the morning. He says and she coats

Urgent work.

That's what he cooed her in.

Nonetheless, it was a win-win situation. If he had been home, her carefully planned surprise would have gone down the drain like a flushed toilet.

Biting her lip, she anxiously awaited his arrival. Her ears perked at the sound of his car pulling in, and she knew he had returned.