40

Where even am I going?

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

  Where even am I going?

Reyansh has created an universe for me

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Reyansh has created an universe for me.

Yes. A universe.

Where he has caged me, wrapped me against his emotions, his feelings, which were all his.

But slowly his turned into mine. The same which he fells for me, I am starting to feel for him.

Now we both are in the universe, with each other's tangling lullaby, our heart pacing, racing and fluttering.

I tie the knot of the lehenga, securing it against my waist. Draping the long see through net veil across my body. The ethical dress chosen for me is pretty, matching my body curves, complementing my skin tone. The only problem is the swollen skin standing out at my back, from the blouse.

"Leave your hair open."

I turn over my shoulder, snatching a glance of him. Dressed in deep forest green kurta, with few buttons of the top left open, giving a perfect capture of his tan chiseled chest. He steps towards me, decreasing the gap between us. My heart paces.

He snakes his arm, behind my back taking out the hair pin, which secured my hairs in its grip. Like a river my hair cascades on my back, with his fingers trailing, gliding through the strands.

His dark onyx eyes secure me in an embracing warmth. He raised his hands, trailing the tip of his fingers against my naked skin of my neck, leaving a burning feel. He tucks at the hem of my blouse, pulling it up, momentarily squeezing the swell of my breast. An uncontrollable gasp leaves my mouth.

"Why is this blouse so deep?" he grunts, covering my cleavage.

Look who is talking.

I swat his hand away, tucking at the dupatta and covering my chest. My bangles clicking with each other. When he sees my covered chest then only a satisfied hums escapes his lips.

"Now this looks better." He circles his arm against my waist, pulling me to his chest.

"Conservative mind." I taunt him.