29

If you want the next update early, get me 60 votes.

  Help me turn the pages.

You know, there is no difference between this sharp blade and the memories that we carry

This blade edged sharply scrapes your skin. And Memories. They to do it. They scrap your heart. When the blade strike your skin, blood gushes out of your veins, and when memories does, tears comes out, of your heart.

My teary eyes, gaze at the blade residing on my wrist, acclaiming of my stupidity.

I balled my fist, when Reyansh voice once again echoes,"I'm coming, I'm coming."

He chants over and over again, the sound of shuffling coming around.

Come fast. As I don't know until how long I'll be able to keep my mind rational, and not let the sanity drive out of it.

True to his words, he is right infront of me, jumping in my balcony. His usually calm face bespoke the length of worriedness he's going through, and rushes towards me.

He engulfs me in a hug. My hand clenched on either side of his waist. Letting the blade fall out of my hand, I fist his shirt, letting the horror of past minutes, slip out of me.

"Say it to me." I manage to utter, even if it itched my dry throat to even call it.

"What?"

"That I'm safe." The dismay of everything has still shaken me, that believing myself that I'm safe and sound, is turning hard.

"Let me, feel it to you."

Saying so, his tall and imposing figure, presses himself more on to me, not enough to block my oxygen.

"Cry. Let it out."

The tears which I's trying to keep at bay, comes gushing now, wetting my moist cheeks.

"Let it go."

No; I was not crying but showing the amount of pain, and sorrow I engulfed in me. The deposits of the years, had to come out. So they did, breaking the wall, I created, to trap them.