19

The peace before the storm, I like that calming

A vision in green.

The dark sea green lehenga fits my body like a second skin.

Blending it's colour in the low melanie skin of mine. The blouse hugging like a corset highlighting the curves of my chest.

For a minute, the reflection in the mirror look alike me. Not the usual dull, distraught self blemish by the scars of pain, agony, regret. I trace the Ruby heart-shaped choker necklace, my fingertips running along the delicate crystal embed with small diamonds at the brim.

A smile curves on my lips, tasting the delite feeling of luxury. I like wearing jewellery but back at home I had gold one, and my mother being the owner of it. She never allowed me wearing those outside, always worried what if I lost it, what if it gets rob.

But today I am wearing this bling looking nothing less than a princess. The only reminder of all this came with force somewhat lower downs my admiration.

Apparently, it's a nature's truth.

Humans wants more, with one complete of your desire, you carve for another.

A blistering cologne hits my nostril.

My lips curve in a thin line.

"What a seren temptress!"

Hearing him, does has my lips curled up. Almost. However I didn't. Not wanting to satisfy his male ego. I turn to look at the man dressed in navy blue customized tailor suit, oozing richness of dominance, power and wealth.

A frisky smile marred on his handsomely sculpted face, capsizing young maiden's heart. A disaster so beautiful, spreading an avalanche of maddening heartbeat.

"Am I looking handsome, my senorita?"

"Obviously, not!"

I roll my eyes, turning towards the vanity mirror, fixing the hair strands.

"Ouch, such a beautiful lie." He tsks.

I bit my lips seeing his exaggerating expression of hurt.

"You remember your words." I speak discreetly.