57

If you all vote fast, I'll definitely give you a double update today.

God built me in hurry, so I lack patience!

Any problem

The sounds of cheerful glees echoed in the conference room

Every man of Devour raised a glass of champagne flute, high in the air, drinking in the joy of our achievement.

The motto for which we were working since the past one month, has been fulfilled. The achievement was small, but when heartless men like us celebrated something it must hold a deep reason.

The auction of enslaved individuals, conducted by the Malhotra family, was utterly dismantled. A wry smile crossed my face as I recalled how we managed to liberate those unfortunate souls from right under their noses. Prostitution itself remains the most sinister blot in the underworld's ledger. Devour holds a grip of such business, giving shelters to those who required it, who went inside willingly.

Yes, I'm a bad man, a sinner, a dark soul, but I better know to not stoop so low, that my soul degraded to that of the worms in gutter. Like that of Rishabh's. I got no pleasure in kidnapping young child and people from the street. For all I care is, I just want to eradicate this chain of sex-trafficking, this is something done against an individual wish. I can be little humble where it's needed.

For the rest time like dealing with other part of my business, drug, arms, killing, I don't give shit. Since that's what they wanted. Destroy themselves for few pleasures. I get what I want, and I know the heaven is keeping accounts of that, and I'm going to burn in the fire of hell.

However, I fear that the devils in the hell, will also be forced to kick me out, cause, they would be afraid to burn a dark-dirty soul like mine, I might go to bite their ass. Shit! I've no remorse for that.

I keep the glass of flute away, fishing out my phone from my pocket. The screen flashes to a warning of five percent battery. An exhausted sigh left my lips.