12

𝐁𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐣𝐮𝐝𝐠𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫
𝐀𝐬𝐤 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐏𝐚𝐢𝐧 ....

𝐁𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐣𝐮𝐝𝐠𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫             𝐀𝐬𝐤 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐏𝐚𝐢𝐧

Dead.

I am today.

The environment surrounding us has an eerie silence. My palms sweating indicating myself at the peak of nervousness. I should have given my rebellion attitude a second thought.

"You have decided to not follow my orders. Right?" He strides towards me with slow steps. Making my inner crunch in fear and anxiety.

"I want a answer if you don't want a double add to your pending punishment." His voice deep with a sense of mocking clearly visible in it.

"I want to just request you-"

"Liar." Boomed his voice.

"You wanted to defy my authority.
Yes or no?" Standing just few meters away from me his predator gaze pinning me in my initial step.

Tears prick from my eyes. I am scared.

Immediately weeping those traitor tears, not wanting to show him my scared state to boost his ego.

I should at least stand for myself. Wanting to meet my parents is my initial right after everything he has done to me.

Yess, that's why I am being verdict by him.

"Yes. I wanted to show you that I will not listen to you. I will defy you at every single step. Are you even sounding yourself. You kidnapped me, dolled me up infront of your family and now you are saying ..I..I cannot meet my parents." I spoke with a shaky voice but still managed. I knew with how much difficulty I uttered those words.

"Reyansh don't. Kiraz go to your room."
A voice came and then I knew we where not the only people present at the scene but the whole family.

Embarrassment dawned on me. I wanted nothing but a motherly hug who will protect me from the scrutinizing gaze of every other people in the corridor.

"Kiraz. Go to your room." I looked up to find Mohan uncle, Kidnapper's father ushering me to go to the room. I also wanted it, I moved towards the room but alas.

"She is not going anywhere."

"Reyansh she is immature. Leave it." Parvati aunty patted his back to calm down his anger.

" No. Nobody ever dared to go against my orders then who is she. A dog must be trained so that in future it doesn't create any hurdle."

Dog?

Is what he thinks of me. I had enough of his humiliation.

"No mister you are wrong. I am not just anyone you could tame. I will rebel against you till my last breath." I inhale to chuck down the saliva caught in my throat.