15

Destiny; why this mere word hold so power

Wind blew in the majestic palace standing under the golden streaks of dappled sunlights reflecting from the white fluffy sheet

Wind blew in the majestic palace standing under the golden streaks of dappled sunlights reflecting from the white fluffy sheet. The cold breeze blew announcing the arrival of the winter. We humans also have season. The season of happy, the season of sad and sometimes the storms which once in a while visit us.Wish life to sends an indicator before each season, at least so we can prepare ourself.

Have you ever felt alone even if you are one of a face in the crowd. Have you felt the feeling of lost even if you stand right beside the people who loves you. Have you felt the feeling of just vanishing in the air.
I felt it. They were nothing but seasons.
Someday cold someday warm.

From Kolkata to Jairag,Gujrat. From being a maiden to a married women. From being a carefree girl to somebody who has to walk with a chain of restrictions hanging around her neck.

Wish the wind had made me aware of the upcoming changes.

A gust of wind pass me making my dupatta slip from my shoulder. Is the nature mocking me.

Properly setting the silk dupatta on my shoulder covering my cleavage which was visible from the deep salwar neck. I aimlessly strolled behind the group of mischievous siblings.

As, it was a Sunday, a relaxing day for all the youngsters. The olders were busy to prepare the reception ceremony. A reception was organised, two days from today, to introduce me to their family members who were not able to attend the wedding. They want me to introduce me as Kiraz Reyansh Rathore.

Getting bored they decided to hangout as they wanted to show me around the city. Taking it as an opportunity to escape, I bobbed my head to whatever plan they made. Reyansh was against this plan but after lot of pleasing and begging he agreed.

But I think my plan backfired me.

The burning gazes I felt with each step was not the thing I signed for. The several pair of eyes that were locking with me because the troop of guards surrounding us. Wondering which celebrity has decided to visit the Malwar Palace. The siblings Vedant, Vedika, Vehansh Bhai and Kritika Bhabi were not at all fassed by the look the spectators threw their way.