54

The wind again ruffled and turned the page!

|A U T H O R|
____________

Jealousy.

There is something awful about it. They are like a shadow specter, slowly creeping in like the darkest of nights. It disguises itself as a protective guardian, convincing you that it's doing you a favor by thinking in its venomous ways.

However, as time goes on, its true nature becomes evident. It's a parasite emotion, weaving its web of deception. At first, its poison seems sweet, holding you in its false comfort. But, alas, the realization dawns, and by the, it may be too late to escape its clutches.

The sweet death of relationships and inner peace awaits, patiently lurking just for you, ready to devour all that was once cherished.

Until, you face it, all the words just seem words. A passing through mouth and vanishing in the tickling of time, the results awaiting in the future.

Rishabh, also faced the same. Feels the same.

For him, taking Reyansh down was becoming his life goal. Slowly forgetting about his inner peace. But can we blame a listener who has been fed all the lies, and had made himself on its root.

Rishabh wanted to snatch everything of Reyansh. Everything without taking his breath.

He considered Reyansh his idol, not until when his grandfather sewed lies in his innocent mind. Telling how the Rathore gave him away to the Malhotra's, because of Reyansh.

Yes, Rishabh was Reyansh's brother.

His finger curls against the glass, clenching his jaw, and when the anger overtook his sense, he let the glass go, throw it at a corner of the dark room. The blinds penetrating the sunlight, just the way his intellect was hidden behind the year longs jealousy.

He hated Reyansh, because he's the heart throb of their school and college. Even though, Reyansh hardly mingled with the others but even the kids whose nose were sticked behind the thick books, knew who was he.

Then, he came to mafia, and again snatched the throne from Malhotra. Whispers of cruelty, break in the dense aura of underworld. People worshipped Reyansh, equally feared him. He again lost.

As he grew up, the absence of his parent pinched him in his guts. There also Reyansh won, as he got all the love but Rishabh only the left over. The Malhotra had only him, his brother Arnav and the old wicked hag, his grandfather, Rajveer Malhotra.

"Bhai?" Arnav, his cherished brother, approached him, a bond stronger than blood. Arnav too, for whom he held deep respect, admiration, and affection. Yet, silence hung between them.