08

𝖯𝖺𝗂𝗇 𝗂𝗌 𝖻𝗂𝗍𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖻𝗎𝗍 𝗂𝗍'𝗌 𝗋𝖾𝗌𝗎𝗅𝗍 𝗂𝗌 𝗌𝗐𝖾𝖾𝗍

Red is what I can see. The girl in the reflection of the well brightened mirror is not Kiraz. Kiraz lost herself a long time ago. She was just a living corpse.

Today her fate made her living soul burn in an anguishing fire. The pain which is making her living corpse see the face of hell.

Is there really any superpower? If there is then why I am facing all of this, cruelty.

I am cladded in all red signifying my wedding. Huh wedding? A wedding where I don't know my husband. A wedding done without my willingness. A sacred bond which meant a lot to me is played infront of my eyes and I can't do anything. I can only watch as a bystander, even though I play an important part in the scene.

A creaking sound broke the silence of the room. I raised my eyes to see two women dress in traditional with some modern touch of fashion, emerging from the threshold of the door. Their hands were occupied with a plate covered with yellow veil.

The first women who had her eyes fixed on me smile when my eyes show some hint of fear and nervousness. She was beautiful for her age. The slight wrinkles and the milk white skin acted as a jwellery to her beauty.

She was aging like a fine wine.

The second women caught my eyes when she also reciprocated the action of the first women. Here, I felt as a stupid idol having a straight face. Taking my uneasiness they initiated the conversation.

"Bhabhi see how beautiful she is looking. A perfect match for our Reyansh." The second women spoke.

Reyansh? Who?

I furrow my eyebrows making them to look at me.

"Yes she is. My son's choice is never disappointing. Kiraz I'm your mother-in-law Parvati, Reyansh mother. And she is Reyansh Chachi Sunita who is also your mother-in-law." She introduced
themselves.

My husband's name is Reyansh.

I just nodded my head not to be rude on my first meet."Kiraz as you are going to marry the heir of Rathore family so I as Badi Bahu of the family and your saas
( mother-in-law) would like to give you our pusteni gehane (ansestral jewellery)."