51

He is so so so bad

He is so so so bad. [Beacuse he makes my heart flutter]

 [Beacuse he makes my heart flutter]

All my life, I got question. Our life has been filled with interesting questions, some sparked by curiosity, others by straightforward insights, and a few that bring positivity like a rare rainstorm in the desert.

I search, my eye roams every corner, desperately in search of one that would vanish my questions, continuously dancing in moonlight with my mind. But the questions are complicated? So does the growth of my inner after the scars of past.

Wish with life with thoughts, the heaven had had blessed the humans with an insight to solve their unwanted doubts. Wishing only for a person.....who would never get bored of my continuous ranting of questions.

And after the avalanche of destruction, the heaven did bring a life on the wrecked land.

Reyansh.

In his shape and from. With a visage that never failed to flutter my heart, and entrancing eyes that always dared to look deep in me.

Finally, after torturing me and my desperate eyes, he slowly turns. Turns just to show me his pained eyes, against whom he has always been wearing a mask. However, this time he snatched that mask, resisting to standing bare before me.

Even a strong wind needs rest.

My hands stretched out, when his hard calloused finger fills the gap between my fingers, clenching against mine, unsettling and grasping whatever support they need.

I want to say so much. Comfort him, with my rhythmic words, let him know the I'll silent those thoughts which are invading his minds every other second.

But I also know, he trust physical intimacy than words. He prefer actions than words.

"Reyansh." His name slips out of my lips, like a of a worshipers who call his god.

Those blackest shade which were staring at our intertwine hands, now catch mine.

Something deeply has always engraved in my soul, whenever our eyes meet. There gets something unexplainable intensity, where I just want to be near him, touch him. the level of comfort it gets transfixed has never failed my body to slow how violent, red, black color feels like.