35

Guys, with due respect can you please vote and comment. It's so saddening to see that even after putting efforts some people are adamant to not recognise the effort. They just read and leave.

 They just read and leave

Unspoken pains

I have always wanted to know, what forces us to open our eyes, every time we blink our eyelids

We take our life as some grim path, yet we open our eyes every morning, welcome the old sun bringing a new day, to walk those thorny paths.

Will the answer come as hope or beauty our eyes just want to stare and behold. What's it?

Well, with passing time, I'd figured it out.

It's remembrance and faith, for me. If my older times where beautiful enough to create good views, then my present can also be. It can also be good to create good memories for me in the future.

The temperate air of day, hits my face, introducing me to a climate transition. I blink several times, looking at the scanty greened land, which is stretched out vastly, ending at where land contracts enough to create mountains.

I never knew, the Rathore mansion falls in the mountain. But, how I will when I never looked at it as home. Just as an outsider, just appreciating its design and falling in awe for its architectural designs. Never, from the view of those wall, protecting the family from every uncertainty, which watched them at their every highs and lows, accepted them.

"What are you thinking?" Reyansh lifts his head, glances at me.

I stare at his relaxed posture, with subtle hint of stiffness. The successive travel, must've taken toil on his muscles.

"Just looking at the passing views." I speak.

"Close the window, you are not habituated to this climate." He replies, then going back on working on his iPad.

The tinted glass slides up, locking our breath. I scroll through my phone, diverting my thoughts, from the continuous crunching in the pit of my stomach. I put my back on the seat, taking a deep breath. I am nervous. Screw that, I am scared, and fretting about the family reaction towards me.